Bravo 22 @ Formby, Merseyside

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Bravo 22 Airsoft

Hello all, I would like to open by saying, I am NOT a member of the ownership/marshaling team at B22, hence my information may not be 100% accurate, I will however endeavor to get the best information available as soon as I can.

Times and Prices:

2 (rarely 3, depends if the month has 5 Sundays) times month, every second Sunday. Gates open around 0830-0900, brief at 0945, game starts between 1000-1030, halt for lunch around 1400, games end at 1630, about 5-6 hours of games.

20 quid for the day, 10 quid to rent a gun and 2000 rounds of ammunition.

Extra ammunition is available for purchase as well as a supply of wonderfully varied surplus webbing, clothes and miscellaneous items. There is also a small independent retailer who operates in the Safe Zone, he has always got unique specimens in his possession.

The gamesite is located off of the lifeboat road in Forby (L37 2EB). Getting to Formby from Liverpool can be done by train; taking the Northern line train to Southport. By bus; to my knowledge, the 47 and 48 buses will go to Formby, be advised that the buses to travel over a Travel Zone border, from zone C to zone D, so some bus passes may not be valid for the whole trip. By car; from Liverpool, head to Bootle, then signs for Crosby, then signs for Formby, when in doubt, use a Tom-Tom.

Site:

The site is approximately 0.05 km2 with about 10 meters max elevation change. Thick vegetation with cut paths in some areas, mostly woodland dressed across a series of ridges. There is a hill fort, village, prison camp, base camp and rocket base as well as miscellaneous cover spread throughout the gamesite.

Games:

As far as I am aware: Attack and Defend, Disable the Bomb (using a noisebox on a 15 minute timer) and the 3 ridges; an Attack and Defend variant where the defending team fall back from ridge to ridge as they are hit.

People:

This site was the best I could have asked for as a beginner a year ago, a cracking group of people that have become a mad, bad, plastic flinging family to me. If you're looking for a not-so-serious game of Airsoft with some wonderful lads and lasses, stop by!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.