Funniest JBBG Reviews

DX115FALCON

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Post your favourite reviews from the review section of JustBBGuns.

Suggested by Lord_Metile in the JustBBGuns thread

Format should be as follows:

Double Eagle M901c:

LiamWebb

This Gun Is By FAR Skirmish entry level it is so accurate and hurts like hell i use this for everything. Scaring off rats. Shooting my friends ass's and airsofting. Whoever is considering buying this gun you should it is Very Accurate Very Powerful Very Reliable and makes a cool sound when it fires!
NOTE: This is a thread about funny/incorrect reviews. If you want to review the retailer, go to this post here
Edited by DX115FALCON

• Supporters

D99 AEG M16

http://www.justbbguns.co.uk/product/517/2-TONE-BB-GUNS/338/ELECTRIC-GUNS/3014/D99-AEG-M16

ralphjack2014
when battery is charging the bb gun, can you still fire it?

• Supporters

Funny i came across this:

M901C AK47 AEG

http://www.justbbguns.co.uk/product/517/2-TONE-BB-GUNS/338/ELECTRIC-GUNS/372/M901C-AK47-AEG

And it has this exact review:

LiamWebb
This Gun Is By FAR Skirmish entry level it is so accurate and hurts like hell i use this for everything. Scaring off rats. Shooting my friends ass's and airsofting. Whoever is considering buying this gun you should it is Very Accurate Very Powerful Very Reliable and makes a cool sound when it fires!
Possible copy and past by the owners of the site with a hope no one notices???

http://www.justbbguns.co.uk/product/517/2-TONE-BB-GUNS/355/SPRING-RIFLES/282/L85A2-SA80A

EA

I have this gun and it is great! High power and amazing accuracy! Trust me if you buy it you will not regret it! The only flaws are putting pellets in the mag is pretty stupid. I would'nt recommend this gun for begginers but it's still an amazing weapon!

:D

It's the bit at the end that gets me. A £30 piece of orange shit is not recommended for beginners. I love his videos. He says every gun is fantastic as he struggles to hold it together when he pulls it out the box.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uul3-tx1yRo

Dat clunck do....

abz

This gun is brilliant!!!!!!!!!!! This being my 6th gun, best iv'e had so far. Accuracy is tremendous with 0.20g pellets. I still dont understand why they gave 0.12 g pellets to me considering the gun is recommended to take 0.20. But overall performance is fantastic!!!!!!!

"Best gun ive had so far"

Says something about his collection lol.

• Supporters

Dat clunck do....

abz

This gun is brilliant!!!!!!!!!!! This being my 6th gun, best iv'e had so far. Accuracy is tremendous with 0.20g pellets. I still dont understand why they gave 0.12 g pellets to me considering the gun is recommended to take 0.20. But overall performance is fantastic!!!!!!!

The funny thing is when i went to the shop last year i half expected that dude to be there working or at least serving customers because when you watch videos from other Airsoft shops (proper ones) its the actual staff that review it. I dont think he works there or if he does its only as their PR employee read writing fake only excellent reviews and making youtube videos for mostly crappy guns. Every Airsoft shop i have been to seem to hold them in dubious light.

The main company holder of JBBG is Trimex and is owned by what i believe to be a Sikh Family:

http://www.endole.co.uk/company/04501515/trimex-uk-limited

When i went there i was served by a Sikh bloke, he was nice enough and very helpful but everything other than the G&G stuff sucked.

Since getting i have now discovered far better Airsoft shops

but not to tail off the subject:

P799A M3 SHOTGUN

http://www.justbbguns.co.uk/product/517/2-TONE-BB-GUNS/339/PUMP-SHOTGUNS/60/P799A-M3-SHOTGUN

mr poopoo
my mates got this gun but when i fired it the pump broke but his dad fixed it with a bit of superglue.Overall a great gun!
So it fell apart, had to be repaired but its great ???

The funny thing is when i went to the shop last year i half expected that dude to be there working or at least serving customers because when you watch videos from other Airsoft shops (proper ones) its the actual staff that review it. I dont think he works there or if he does its only as their PR employee read writing fake only excellent reviews and making youtube videos for mostly crappy guns. Every Airsoft shop i have been to seem to hold them in dubious light.

The main company holder of JBBG is Trimex and is owned by what i believe to be a Sikh Family:

http://www.endole.co.uk/company/04501515/trimex-uk-limited

When i went there i was served by a Sikh bloke, he was nice enough and very helpful but everything other than the G&G stuff sucked.

Since getting i have now discovered far better Airsoft shops

but not to tail off the subject:

P799A M3 SHOTGUN

http://www.justbbguns.co.uk/product/517/2-TONE-BB-GUNS/339/PUMP-SHOTGUNS/60/P799A-M3-SHOTGUN

mr poopoo

my mates got this gun but when i fired it the pump broke but his dad fixed it with a bit of superglue.Overall a great gun!

From the same gun

wammi

i brought this gun when it was on special offer for 11 pounds it was a bargain me and my mate had a bb fight and i shot him in the cheek the head the shoulder and the but but the last shot he shot me in the tooth. a few days later it broke bit it was worth the money buy it

I found this very funny

Good advice on charging a battery

http://www.justbbguns.co.uk/product/517/2-TONE-BB-GUNS/338/ELECTRIC-GUNS/4/D90H-P90S-PRO

yabezag

Answering questions-The gun IS fully automatic, The gun takes ABOUT 1 and a half hours to 2 hours to charge (best indicator is how warm the battery is, hot=very done, warm= done and cold=not done)

I'm going to end up on this all night.

P799A M3 SHOTGUN

mr poopoo

Well obviously that one wasn't great if it fell to bits, although possibly the kid firing it was a ham fisted idiot, since it is completely ABS plastic. He could in fact be referring to the end of the barrel and mag tube coming off, which it does since it is only a sleeve fit, which is presumably so the thing can fit in a smaller box when new; I superglued mine on too, in order to ensure it was secure. However, that P799A is made by CYMA and I've got one of those, I bought mine twenty years ago, long before there was any VCR Act, so mine is RIF colours (black/green). To be fair, it is actually a pretty good springer shotgun, after all, mine still works perfectly well after two decades, shooting at about 280 fps. I've lent it to people at skirmishes and they've done alright with it (I tend to sling it in my car as a backup).

The 'sight' which comes with it is a joke though, being just a hollow tube with no glass in it at all, so that went in the bin the day I bought the thing (sights on shotguns are silly anyway). It is supposed to be a Benelli M3 Super 90, but it only bears a broad resemblance to one rather than being an exact replica of it, but it does look like a real tactical shotgun anyway, even if not exactly like the real world Benelli. If I had a criticism of it at all, it would be that it loads through a little sliding cover on the top near the back of the barrel (think it takes about 150-200 BBs), and that means it is a pain in the arse to empty it, which means it is not ideal if you have to go back to the safe area, since it would still technically be loaded unless you turned it upside down and shook it a lot to get the ammo out, even though you would still have to cock it to have it fire. So it's not what I would call 'skirmish friendly' even though it is perfectly adequate for a CQB skirmish as far as range, accuracy and reliability are concerned. However that difficulty in not easily being able to unload it is the reason why I've also got a Mossberg 500 tactical shotgun, since that one does have a detachable mag, if it wasn't for that, I wouldn't have felt the need to buy an additional shotgun, because - assuming the internals are the same as my old one - it is actually not a bad airsoft shotgun.

I just found this gem:

M805B PRO ELECTRIC GUN

matt12148
For all of your questions: 1. This gun has a 20mm Rail, just like most of the replicas of M-rifles series.
2. It comes with NIMH battery and charger.
3. This gun can mount a scope, torchlight, laser and hand grip. But its up to YOU to buy it.
4. This gun has incredible range and accoracy and ok FPS (how fast BB pellet travels in terms of Frames Per Second)
5. This gun is fairly heavy for the weight but not too much.
6. Either battery is weak or this gun can get jammed a lot.

• Supporters

4. This gun has incredible range and accoracy and ok FPS (how fast BB pellet travels in terms of Frames Per Second)

The parents of that guy deserve a Victoria Cross or something, the unparalleled bravery it must've taken to keep this thing alive, knowing that it would go on to redefine stupidity would've been too much to face for most people.

Shark killer bb guns

This was the first BB gun I ever got it is an excellent proffesional rifle that leaves dents in wood I would recommend it to anyone wanting a good quallity sniper rifle
Now, that would be OK, if it wasn't a review for this
from the same gun (but in orange)
Jake
Great gun and to the guy bellow me were are you stationed I am a lance corral in the army cadets
also, this:
This AK
when i bought this gun i was very exited and i didn't have to wait long to get it it took 1 day to get to me in weymouth (for my area thats amazing) i got it out of the box and liked it immediately there was only slight wobble on the metal top cover no faults or flaws yet i charged the battery for 2 hours and a half and when i fired, any extremely minor faults disappeared from my head. it's rate of fire is amazing and it is loud and heavy i like these things i only had one unknown fault i was firing on semi and it suddenly felt like a gas blow back that had ran out of gas or as if it had know charge I'd only been firing for 15 minutes but when i switched to full auto it worked so i gave it a 5 second blast on full auto and the it was fine this is a brilliant and awesome gun though. love it 5 stars

I wonder what that means?

war and peace
I pick this up at the war and peace show in the summer and I was not disappointed it is a very reliable gun with a fire firing rate What's even better is the drum mag hold around 1000 bbs this is a exceptional gun and you should buy it if you can!

Sauce

Dat clunck do....

abz

I actually had that gun, it broke within 1 shot lol.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.