Gunfire poland

Spatch

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Has anyone else had any issues trying to order from gunfire.pl using paypal?

I've just tried to order from them, had all the usual sign up email jizz, made the order, got an order confirmation email with an order number but no money seems to have left my paypal?? And the order screen says payment will be booked automatically?? Never had this before on any other site, is this usual with them, have I done something wrong etc?

Maybe they take the money when the orders being dispatched ?? I know some online shops in the UK do that

• Supporters

I have used paypal for GF & TWG - never had problem

got email from paypal as per usual & confirm of order from GF

the very first time though it did take a while for them to process & ship it out but that is quite common

(been told many places wait a few days before processing order in case of paypal scam)

Also at time of first order they was moving premises so it took I think a fortnight instead of 1 week to arrive

keep an eye on it over next day or so - or ring paypal's free support 0800 or email Gunfire if no movement in next day or so

First time a little delay but after that was done & dusted it is easier than using ebay

It is my first order with them so I'll give it a couple of days before I ping them an email, I suppose they are probably checking out my defence etc before taking the payment

• Supporters

Has anyone else had any issues trying to order from gunfire.pl using paypal?

I've just tried to order from them, had all the usual sign up email jizz, made the order, got an order confirmation email with an order number but no money seems to have left my paypal?? And the order screen says payment will be booked automatically?? Never had this before on any other site, is this usual with them, have I done something wrong etc?

I had problems with thes trying to get my postcode in and their website wouldn't allow me to go onto the next page without it then finally managed to get an order in and paid for and a few days later they cancelled my order with email saying something about customs restrictions:-(

Well they've processed it now, payment all done, had numerous emails saying what's going on at each stage, let's see what happens in the next few days

• Supporters

Yeah was a random thing to happen. As it all went through fine my order status changed to processing then they cancelled. Ah well

• Supporters

Yeah was a random thing to happen. As it all went through fine my order status changed to processing then they cancelled. Ah well

Check your spam/junk inbox and any other bits of your emails....

one order I did recently seemed to stall, on further checks I noticed they was asking me to confirm order

wtf - never had that before but as soon as I clicked on confirmation it shipped next day

this email was in my usual inbox with a button to confirm order

underneath it was this little note:

(Not confirming the order may cause delay in its completing or its rejection)

dunno if this happened to you as to why they cancelled order but just letting ya know

(maybe random checks/confirmation to prevent fraud or something)

still don't recall having to do this before ???

Not had that issue with a recent order, which was paid via paypal. Had craploads of order status emails off them, all of which went to spam and had to be released, but never anything which required an actual response to get things moving. Apparently shipping is eight days, so I guess I'll see if there are any issues in a week or so.

• Supporters

it was my recent 416 order - bloomin' weird they was asking for confirmation

just checked and they seemed to do that for another order back mid Jan,

for 2 x 122 cyma pistols on offer - didn't notice that email requesting confirm

But placed another small parts order a few days later - the two orders were merged

and then sent out as one order with no further request for confirmation ????

never noticed this confirm crap before - had a quick look back and couldn't see this request in 2014

but might be another check they recently started to do to some orders

maybe why Qlimax order got cancelled ????

who knows but might need to watch ya inbox chaps just in case

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.