SCAR shortage?

Saber6-1

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So, I was thinking of adding a SCAR to my collection, GBBR, and find that a lot of places are out of stock. Perhaps a new one coming out, or is it just that popular? Perhaps a conspiracy (not really)? Anyone else notice this?

I used to buy about 4 bars of caramac before school everyday

Not to keen on them anymore :( just like the black Scar, much prefer it in tan, there's some weapons that just look much better in tan

Me personally, I like a glock with tan slide and grip plates

Sorry to hijack this thread but I'm trying to find a Sight that will fit my Scar L . Sounds weird but my holosight will not tighten up enough to grip the top rail! (Can you buy spacers?)

I had the same problem with a red dot sight so I used washers on both sides to 'pad' it out s bit and now grips really well

I had the same problem with a red dot sight so I used washers on both sides to 'pad' it out s bit and now grips really well

Ah right, I've used a plastic cupboard spacer but tbh it looks shi* lol...

I used some that were near the same size as the screws and when in place, you couldn't notice them at all

• Supporters

Tan guns always remind me of Caramac.

Random question - do you know a guy called Ryan that's just bought a tan vfc SCAR?

• Supporters

I can't say I do, why is he a Caramac fan? :)

Not as such but it came up in conversation with one of his mates. Seemed a bit too much of a coincidence so hence the question...

• Supporters

Just finished fitting a btc spectre and a magpul MOE grip to mine...

• Supporters

My SCAR is black, got it in a trade and I honestly thought they were better in tan before hand as well, but the black grows on you. I think I actually prefer it in black after having mine.

• Supporters

what do you think of the spectre?

I've literally just fitted it last night. Haven't had time to play with it yet.

I wouldn't believe everything you read on the internet clumpyedge, the email from frank at BTC stating they're delayed til march was photoshopped and at no point has any quantity for release been stated. :)

I only briefly looked over the post I'm not in the market for one just yet but thanks for the heads up on that one. That'll teach me for skim reading!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.