Custom battery packs

Daznab

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Anyone know where I can get a small custom battery pack made for my Marushin Uzi, battery space is very limited.post-10204-0-41098300-1421963928_thumb.jpgpost-10204-0-07044500-1421963960_thumb.jpgpost-10204-0-28420000-1421963994_thumb.jpg

• Supporters

Anyone know where I can get a small custom battery pack made for my Marushin Uzi, battery space is very limited.attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Blimey! My buddy has one of those too, like rocking horse poo!

Component shop can do custom battery shapes but it might be worth trying a small 7.4v 1000mAh Lipo in there.

Thanks for the advice I shall get on it........ Any info on the Uzi would be welcome to can't find much about it

• Supporters

Thanks for the advice I shall get on it........ Any info on the Uzi would be welcome to can't find much about it

Not surprised they're pretty old now. Not even sure if they have an adjustable hop to be honest!

Do you have more than one mag?

Yeah I have around 10 mags few low and hi caps... Few spare parts as well from another

• Supporters

Yeah I have around 10 mags few low and hi caps... Few spare parts as well from another

That's good. My buddy only has the mag it came with and they're pretty hard to find now....unless you have a source?

Few pics of what I have' think there's a complete set of internals

If he ever needs to buy any spares or his looking to sell ...his put him in touch.

And to be honest I got the lot in a auction.....

Stupid cat 😺

post-10204-0-21522500-1422035016_thumb.jpgpost-10204-0-76109000-1422035060_thumb.jpgpost-10204-0-42718200-1422034916_thumb.jpgpost-10204-0-34133800-1422034842_thumb.jpg

Few pics of what I have' think there's a complete set of internals

If he ever needs to buy any spares or his looking to sell ...his put him in touch.

And to be honest I got the lot in a auction.....

Stupid cat 😺

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Component Shop def will do a standard 7.2v battery, had one made for mine, nice to see someone else with a Marushin Uzi! Just email them a pic. Think it was about £16 a couple of years ago. Wouldn't mind another couple of mags and a piston if you ever sell any lol!

edit its a 4 over 3 cell with the cells arranged across the gun parallel to each other. Make sure you specify long leads!

i would be interested to know what response you get, only i have purchased an Amoeba CCC and that has a very small but long battery compartment (7.4 Lipo 1000mah nunchuck fits but that is about it). i asked Componentshop re modifying a lipo and they said no, but didnt ask about a custom made one.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.