Noveske muzzle adapter

ikarma70

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

depending on the thread of the gun and thread of the sound hog it'll be a 14mm cw/ccw or 14mm ccw/cw thread adapter I imagine. Most airsoft shops sell them. Which way did the flash hider unscrew from your gun? (and what gun?)

• Supporters

This one needs a 1"+ adapter!

You mean the thread under the original flash hider is 22mm?

• Supporters

It seems so, certainly big enough

Check the bottom of the hider, if there's a little grub screw undo it and the 22mm bit will screw off to reveal a 14mm ccw thread.

• 3 weeks later...

is that your original flash hider? Does the threaded part unscrew from it? It probably has a reverse thread so by undoing the whole lot from your gun you have poss tightened it onto the flash hider. Try screwing it onto the gun but hold just the flash hider and see if (with a little bit of pressure) you can undo it. What does it look like down the flash hider from both ends and you got a pic of the guns outer barrel from the end too (and the sound hogs thread too)

It's what came with my dboys aks74u, there is a 14m ccw on the outer barrel but nothing to screw the whole thing onto, I have asked the previous owner for it but I'm getting nowhere fast hence I'm looking for the adapter to use what came with the gun.

I would even settle for a standard ak74u flash hider as I have bought a decent tb barrel and hop for it but don't want to risk bashing the new barrel.

• Supporters

It's what came with my dboys aks74u, there is a 14m ccw on the outer barrel but nothing to screw the whole thing onto, I have asked the previous owner for it but I'm getting nowhere fast hence I'm looking for the adapter to use what came with the gun.

I would even settle for a standard ak74u flash hider as I have bought a decent tb barrel and hop for it but don't want to risk bashing the new barrel.

Right - you're definitely missing a part.

There should be a threaded adaptor ring that is 14mm CCW internally and 22mm CW externally.

This: http://aegcartasia.com/fh07.html is the D-Boys flash hider WITH the threaded adaptor you need.

This is the CYMA version of the same thing which will also fit http://www.rsov.com/product.php?langId=1&currencyId=4&manufacturerId=10&prodId=17039&cateId=70

• Supporters

I've had a good look about and I don't think you can easily buy the thread adaptor on its own unless someone has one second hand.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.