Gazzanator

Madbull inner barrel issue

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.

Hope someone can help with this.

Just bought myself a WE G18c and decided to upgrade the inner barrel to a 6.03 Madbull Python.

Unfortunately the Madbull barrel has a smaller OD than the original barrel and the hop rubber is too loose.

Can any one tell me how to get round this without chucking the Madbull barrel.Thanks :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

I found this to be the case with them also, which is why I use only prommy barrels now. You could try the dental floss or ptfe tape methods to get a better air seal.

Short answer is Nope. They are for KWA glocks, not TM. It may be possible to bodge it, but it's entirely counterproductive.

If your pistol is inaccurate, it's probably not your barrel.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.