Fps question

Jack Reacher

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ok the 400fps versions are mainly overseas models, the standard version for the UK comes in an m90 spring spec.

Land warrior airsoft supply the m90 version anyway( they did me an m90 without me asking for one) but I'd ask anyway just to make certain.

The AK I just bought from Taiwangun was advertised at 420fps so I asked for it to be downgraded. It arrived yesterday with a chrono test showing 330-ish and a the original spring in the box.

The AK I just bought from Taiwangun was advertised at 420fps so I asked for it to be downgraded. It arrived yesterday with a chrono test showing 330-ish and a the original spring in the box.

Did you have to pay any extra for the spring downgrade?

I've orordered a few times from TG, i have forgotten to ask every time unforunfortunately!

It was the Cyma 048m and cost £139 and looking at UK suppliers on t'interwebs I figure I saved £60 -£80. As I had other stuff with it I didn't pay any postage which would normally cost £15. Spring downgrade didn't cost anything, and they kindly put the original spring in the box!

Edited to add: it's Friday night and I'm just back from the pub. Dear God, somebody stop me from going back onto the Taiwangun website...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.