compact & robust aeg?

two_zero

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

compact as in it takes less space than a aks74u, robust as in something that will perform for years without having to open it up. should be some way to mount a red dot as well, even if its a diy solution..

any suggestions?

Mp5K?

Gears in a CA stripped on me :(

G&G TR16 CRW?

*pic

G&G Fire Hawk?

I think the Silverback PP19 might be smaller than an AKS74U as well. Otherwise you're pretty limited.

I know there are M4 patriot kits as well if you don't like these 2^

*pic

yea.. v2 means less than robust thou?

Some AKSU or an AK beta.

aksu?

yea ak beta is a bit shorter..

underfoldstock would also be an improvement.... any robust kits available for cm.045, anyone?

MP5K, £69.19 including postage:

http://www.taiwangun.com/en/g-5k-galaxy?from=listing&campaign-id=14

These are pretty good, I have one and it's actually a pretty good gun for the price, although the battery space is minimal and with the battery in place the (dummy, but movable) cocking handle cannot move at all since the battery fouls its movement. It's only suitable for CQB since, like all MP5Ks, you couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with one at anything past 150 feet, and that 200 rnd mag will empty bloody quick on auto, but for the money it's hard to beat, and yes, they are very robust. Well suited to shooting people in the face from thirty feet away in CQB situations lol

If you want an (included) sight on it, for about 80-odd quid inc P&P, they do this one too:

http://www.taiwangun.com/en/3-in1-cqb-set-g-5k-galaxy?from=listing&campaign-id=14

Mind you, putting a precision sight on an MP5K is like putting an ashtray on a motorbike :lol:

haters gonna hate.... but thinking this now :P

sypguq.jpg

Might make it look like a bolt action..

on the downside wont look that great hanging on the wall! Also will have to shorten or rearrange the battery cable for the battery not to stick out and guess I minimise the possibilities to sell, but then again, why would I??

Haha, practicality before beauty - I'm pretty sure Mr Kalashnikov felt the same :P

hatersgonnacat.jpg

(was thinking of building something around the v3 first, but aint got that time)

• Supporters

sypguq.jpg

on the downside wont look that great hanging on the wall! Also will have to shorten or rearrange the battery cable for the battery not to stick out and guess I minimise the possibilities to sell, but then again, why would I??

I think a little bit of sick just came out...

Needs to lose the folding stock imo, would look pretty cool then! (also need a commissar hat..)

I imagine it would be very fun to run around with as a kind of giant automatic pistol.

Needs to lose the folding stock imo, would look pretty cool then! (also need a commissar hat..)

I imagine it would be very fun to run around with as a kind of giant automatic pistol.

was thinking that, stock takes a lot of space. just pop out the bolt. maybe add the gasblock as well...

commissar hat? what reference am I missing XD ?

There is the new M4 Spectre which is really compact but it's from AY.

Other than that, a P90.

p90, always loved the concept, you're essentially running around with a shoulder stock. but are they robust? Also I hated the 1911 trigger on my AUG. need to try a p90 sometime, maybe they are better.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.