New to Airsoft ! got a question

TheStrider

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

You need one of these: http://airsoftzone.co.uk/pistol-silencer-adaptor-we?filter_name=adapter

Then a CCW 14m threaded suppressor, preferably short (like 80-100mm)

Common problem however is the slide can't come all the way back because the end of the muzzle device (for example I have a clone KX3 on mine) will hit the guide rod. I don't know if this will cause a Failure to Feed but it's not good anyway.

There's two ways to fix this:

1) 1" or 2" Barrel Extension - Made by Madbull or A.P.S. (there's only a 1" version for APS as far as I know)

2) O-Rings, I bought a box off eBay with hundreds in but found two that I needed.

I also ordered a Madbull 1" extension off eHobby Asia but they told me it was out of stock. Not sure whether the 2" is or not.

Problem with the second option is that once the adaptor piece is on there it will start to feel tight enough but twist it that way just once and it's loose again. Not the easiest thing to explain but basically it was hard to adjust right for me and can feel slightly wobbly. Obviously doesn't help how well the they attach when the threads are covered by o-rings.

Hope this helps. Also probably isn't the best idea to run your pistol with a silencer all the time as I've heard it will put a lot of strain on the nozzle and cause them to break easily.

OR YOU CAN ACTUALLY BUY A WE SILENCER / BARREL EXTENSION KIT http://www.milspecsolutions.co.uk/we-pistol-silencer-and-barrel-extension-kit.html

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.