NSC Airsoft

Berto

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So NSC Airsoft is my local skirmish location and I wa sjust wondering who had been there and what to expect? Is it a very big site and what are the onsite facilities like (mainly lunch etc)

This is my first airsoft skirmish, i've done paintball before but i'm sure its very different.

Thanks

Berto

It's a pretty small site; no exact figures off the top of my head, but I'd say easily under 10 acres.

Last time I went they provided lunch, but there were no toilets on site that I could tell.

It's a good site. I'm a member, but don't get to go as often as I'd like. It's a woodland site, not huge, but definitely not small. Numbers vary from week to week, from 20s up to around 40s or 50s. There's a hard core of guys who go every game day and a regular bunch who come now and again. I'm in the now and again bunch due to family and work commitments. Everyone's very friendly and helpful, very ready to help out someone new. That said though, there is a lot of friendly banter.

Facilities wise, there's an onsite shop, portacabin, where you can buy BB's and hire guns and the like. There's no toilet, but plenty of tree cover if needs be. Lunch is included in the walk on fee, Greggs sausage roll and beans, plus a cup of tea. Other than that you need to bring your own drinks and food as there's none on site and no shops nearby. The staff are happy to show people round on a game day if you're interested, but unsure, or you can just turn up, pay your fee and get stuck in.

At the minute they're running games every two weeks over the winter period, but the rest of the year it's every week, always a Sunday. The next game is 1st Feb and I'm hoping I'm going to be there for that one. There's a Facebook page and a website with a small forum on. Someone will always answer any query you might have.

In short, it's well worth coming along. You will have fun.

i'm looking at going the following session as we are having our 6 months old little boys Christening on the 1st ( I asked and she said I couldn't go to a skirmish instead ;) )

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.