KWA MP9 with B&T Silencer

elrasho

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I recently bought a KWA MP9 and it came with a CQB Bolt already installed and a B&T silencer. My question since the CQB Bolt decreases the FPS to around 290-300, with the silencer attached would the FPS increase? If so what it increase to roughly?

• Supporters

Only if the barrel extends through the silencer. So no, probably not.

• Supporters

OK I don't think it has. What if I get an Angry Gun Supressor? What would my FPS go up to considering it's at 290 right now.

Not sure to be honest. I know the one for the Vector pushes over 340 from a gun firing around 280-290 as it makes my friends one go over the site limit at the Malls.

From the description I don't think it has a barrell inside, will take a look tonight

'This barrel extension gives the user the opportunity to install a longer inner barrel for extended range and accuracy.'

I'm sure when i had mine to begin with and stuck it through the chrono with and without the silencer it was more with the silencer.

Could be wrong as it was some time ago

• Supporters

Yeah it's strange because if it doesn't do anything what is the point of it apart from making the gun look cool

That.

Airsoft - it's all about looking cool B)

Took the spring out and made no change to FPS. It must be there just to increase the ROF. I'm getting around 280fps with the CQB Bolt installed and Nuprol 3.0, going to get the Angry Gun Silencer to break the 300 barrier and get some range.

• Supporters

Took the spring out and made no change to FPS. It must be there just to increase the ROF. I'm getting around 280fps with the CQB Bolt installed and Nuprol 3.0, going to get the Angry Gun Silencer to break the 300 barrier and get some range.

I think you might like to watch this first:

chrono test starts at around 8mins 30s. FPS with 0.25g goes up by 100FPS! You may well find that the Angry Gun suppressor pushes you over your site limit!

• Supporters

Thanks for the info but if I do go over I'll use weaker gas like Abbey 144a

Does it have an NPAS valve fitted? You could fine tune it that way...

The Angry Gun Silencer doesn't fit, it wobbles a bit causing my FPS to drop to 130. I've tried screwing it tighter but no joy, still wobbles from the base. I think the flash hider on my ASG MP9 is different to the KWA.

I'm thinking of selling it now and getting a KWA MP9, and to reduce the FPS with the Angry Gun Silencer I'll use weak gas like Abbey 144a.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.