Hello from Cheltenham

frostbyte

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone,

I used to play a lot of airsoft back home (Grece) several years ago, however I haven't had the chance to start in the UK. It's time to change that! I don't even have a UKARA yet, so I need to find a site around the area.

Does anybody have any suggestions/want to play together?

Cheers,

Alkis

Hey there,

As far as Airsoft locations in Cheltenham go, I'm no expert, but after looking around, the reviews on this location look alright.

It does provide Airsoft games as well as laser tag games.

I'm new to the forums too so don't really know my way around but am keen to learn!

Hope to see you around.

-Alphoria

(Link: http://www.yell.com/biz/battlesports-glos-longhope-5110373/)

There is currently nowhere that close to Cheltenham for airsoft, but most of us locals go to F&O Asylum or Outpost in Kidderminster (about 40 miles) as the nearest sites. There is also Black Ops at Cribbs Causeway in Bristol (about 45 miles), Spartan Airsoft at Lulsgate (near Bristol Airport - about 70 miles) and Dragon Valley near Newport (again about 70 miles). If you want to join up with us the next time we play let me know and I'll find out when and where the next game is likely to be.

OK, PM me a contact number or e-mail and I'll make some enquiries of the lads and get back to you. As for renting, I suspect we've got more than enough guns between us to let you borrow one or two until you can buy your own.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.