Army Armament Detonics .45 GGB slide lock problem

tomtristan

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello.

I'm having a problem with my new green gas blowback gun. The problem is, that it doesn't lock back the slide after the magazine is empty. The lock pops out a little, but just enough for the magazine to not push up the lock.

Try taking the spring out of the mag and giving it a little stretch, may be enough to ingage the slide stopper then.

Need better pics, cant really see what you saying bud.

from what I can see it looks like the slide stop could be bent, may be a new part required

http://prntscr.com/5twvci

Ooops. Now I made sure that a new part is needed. I tried to bend it a little inwards but I broke it :C . The gun is actually fairly new(got it like 2 weeks ago and haven't had time to go to a game with it yet).
Does anyone happen to know, where can I get a new slide lock?(I'd really prefer if I could get the part from Europe)

Oh and by the way, the part where I did a circle around, I tried to file it down. Tried to do a thing from youtube, but it didn't help anything and it didn't make anything worse, so don't think that had anything to do with the problem.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.