Sign in to follow this  
Macker2Attacker

What gun should i get? New to airsoft :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.

hi im pretty bad at knowing which airsoft guns are good, but i want one there is around the prices in the link that is also decent.

i guess i could spend a little more if its worth it, but i aint earning that much money at the minute.

Umarex don't actually make any of those guns, they are chinese clones of other makes which Umarex rebrand with trademarks (H&K etc), although they are supposedly made with better quality control than the standard Jing Gong (or whatever make) versions.

Also they are marked as 350fps+ so they may be too "hot" for your local site, meaning you'd have to get them downgraded.

G&G do various guns (mainly M4 variants) which come highly recommended by many on here, but as I don't have any experience of that make I'd have to leave it to others to recommend a particular gun (which I'm sure they will :) ).

I take it you like SMG's (Thompson, USP, MP5...) ?

Maybe consider a G36C, JG make a good starter G36. They are often used as hire guns so must be fairly robust and reliable. JG also make a fairly decent MP5.

If you only play outdoors and never need a semi auto option, then the ASG Sten is a very good weapon. As mentioned it has no semi auto option so would not be very good for CQB sites, where semi auto may be a requirement.

If you are after a decent Thompson, then King arms make a good one.

For most AK's Cyma tend to make the best starter guns.

If you are over 18 I would suggest hiring a gun and sorting out UKARA.

G&G combat machine or a jing gong G36C

Both are used as hire guns and both will be very good in outdoors environment, G&G have adjustable crane stock and G36C has fold away stock so can be used in close quarter environments (buildings etc)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.