I WILL NOT KEEP CALM AND YOU CAN F*** OFF Patches

Ian_Gere

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

'Join The Buy' Time Limit Poll  

12 members have voted

1. 1. How long shall I give other people to get on this bandwagon?

• Just until those who have already made requests have paid.
    • Put the order in on Wednesday 21st so long as there are at least 10 patches including my 2 paid for.
    • Give people until Friday the 23rd to make requests and place the order on Monday 26th for however many have been paid for by that date.
    • Leave it until Monday 2nd Feb to place the order for as many patches as have been paid for.

• Supporters

There has been a slight balls up because Facebook deleted Stitch Meup's page and they lost the chats with the instructions, plus i've been unwell so not online much, thus their requests for repeats of the info had fallen on deaf ears until just now. However they have the deets now and have said i'll have the patches this week. You lot will have 'em as soon as post will allow...

• Supporters

Oh it's an ongoing thing - gets better, gets worse, ad nauseam... but thanks for the wishes.

• Supporters

Here is the digital proof:

10979221_784852621598522_2028872905_n.jp

Expected to be made today and posted to me tomorrow so you lot may just get them by Saturday am. To make the crown work as embroidery and still maintain sufficient gaps between it and the text, plus a margin that will protect the embroidery from being wrecked by peeling/sticking the patch we have had to settle on a new size, slightly bigger: 76x60mm. Hope that meets with your approval, because I've agreed it so if not it's tough titty... :D

Looking forward to getting it ready for my next skirmish. Now just have the hard part of finding a place on my rig where it's most visible haha

• Supporters

OK ppl, all but 1 of them was posted at 13:02 today, 2nd Class Signed For. If anyone wants a tracking number please pm me with your postcode.

@Albiscuit: I still do not have your address or confirmation of who you are IRL, so I cannot be certain it is you who paid for a patch and, even if I could, I can't post it to you... I've PM'd and emailed you; what more do I have to do, mate?

10857162_461255204032362_136324942056274

Mine arrived as well - kindly opened for me by my housemate before I got home from work -.-'

Anyway will try and get some in game pics of me with it. Very pleased with the patch mate

• Supporters

Only way to get some myself really :) - I'm going to be wearing mine on my hydration pouch 2moz, so I hope to get a pic in game. It will be good to see everyone else's in game too - 'kin hilarious!

• Supporters

forgot to mention, i have got mine :D

it did come in a royal mail "our sincere apologies" bag .... but both patches were there ... so unless something was missing its all good :D

just my rather fetching business card - fucking RM though... how did they screw up a decent quality envelope?

• Supporters

This is the feedback thread on me. Please let everyone know what an outstandingly wonderful person I am and I shall reciprocate.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.