Ok money is an object

Jack Reacher

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

If you like M4s - VFC or Lonex would be my choice. VFCs HK416 and 417 are especially nice. Slap your optic of choice on top and maybe a foregrip plus some mags and batteries and your away.

• Supporters

Right seeings my budget is limited to arround £300 /£400 & £100 for any extras what assault rifle plus add ons would you get.I know it all depends on fit ect but just want to buy the best I can get first te round.cheers jack

Is there any particular type of rifle you like the look of or particularly dislike the look of before we start making recommendations for M4s only to find out you actually wanted an AK47?

• Supporters

Silly daft question - are you 18 & ukara ???

if not then perhaps go easy if 1st gun & 2-tone req

but its up to you - if spending that much on first gun then £100 goes quickly if buying goodies

mags, batteries, boots, eye protection, some basic old clobber to wear

very little room for say secondary if req or a possible cheap spare - though not a must

heck - you may find it ain't for you or not quite addictive as you first thought (doubt it though)

but its completely up to owner what they do & buy with their money

TM Recoil. With that budget, screw mostly everything else- except maybe Real Sword weapons, which are very special in their own way- RS' airsoft guns are made with demilled real steel rifle parts.

G&P are a very good M4 brand as well. But if it's between TM and G&P, then TM even though I've never owned one myself. Just so much good word of mouth around TMs in general.

Any TM high cycle and you're set for life.

second that, i have a tm p90 and m4 high cycle and they're ridiculously sweet. rarely get to use the full auto to its full effect but usually results in team mates saying 'ok you go first' :)

edit: also i.m.o forget VFC/umarex and other real-steel licensed/trademarked crepe unless you want a show-piece to sit on the wall, special occasions gun. spend that extra £200 on a TM recoil that feels more like a real gun instead of looking more like one.

Yes I over 18 a young 49 lol won't be buying until I get my ukara in a few weeks been mad on airguns & shotties for quite a while now , just trying to do as much research as poss at the mo , prefer the m4 for looks though .cheeers jack

Fake! The REAL Jack Reacher doesn't like the M4... :P

I had ur budget and bought a real sword type 56 as it really is built like a tank but there are other models.

The real swords are the best you can get as they are not replicas of the real item as they were the real item at one point.

They come with a decent hop unit and come with 6.03mm tightbore barrels as standard.

You can do things to them that would destroy a TM or any other airsoft replica.

Parts are still available but if you can break a real sword then you are really going some.

I own a real sword and it's just superb for long ranges and accuracy!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.