UKARA Question

JapaneseMafia

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

If you painted it into a 2-tone in that country and then brought it into the UK that would be legal, however, if you then wanted to paint it back to a RIF in the UK you'd be guilty of MANUFACTURING a RIF which is just as illegal as importing, so you might as well get a UKARA number or buy a 2-tone in the UK.

I'll reiterate what Mack said, stop trying to look for loopholes, it just makes you look like a dick.

If you painted it into a 2-tone in that country and then brought it into the UK that would be legal, however, if you then wanted to paint it back to a RIF in the UK you'd be guilty of MANUFACTURING a RIF which is just as illegal as importing, so you might as well get a UKARA number or buy a 2-tone in the UK.

Aye, Ill do that then I can paint it blue so it wouldnt look that bad and the reason why Im not purchasing it in the UK is because it is either out of stock or too expensive. Im also not trying to be a dick its just that I do not understand the laws completely regarding airsoft. Thanks for that advice anyway.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.