Issue with Mk23 special

Dazzler

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Morning chaps,

Looking at my MK23 this morning I noticed if I put the suppressor on and tighten it slightly (not over tightened) the suppressor bares to a side slightly is this a known issue or do I have a dud, if I losen it slightly is straightens up.

Looking at it more I think it might just be the suppressor being a cheapo perhaps if I replace it with a better one in time it won't be an issue

Edit: I can't use it, turning it around whilst looking down the sight to aim aims everywhere but straight lol.

I had that problem with my suppressor , It was the barrel thread that was slightly different so I cut the thread again

Put yours on and as you turn it, opposite pressure will pull it straight (if pointing down, pull it up)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.