Best Gloves

jim765

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

For the time being just use wooly gloves

I've both fingered and fingerless gloves, my fingered gloves have the thumb and fore finger cut off

Paintball gloves are fine

A lot of guys will reccomend 'mechanix' gloves but I looked on eBay and bought 2 pairs for about £15 total

• Supporters

Mechanix or helikon are both good choices but it depends on your budget really. How much did you want to spend?

I've been wearing Oakley Pilots for the past year. Skirmished countless times, still going strong.

• Supporters

I am 14 with a handspan of 7.5 inc ( about ) what are the best gloves to buy?

I want to be able to reload easily and also have some protection

When you say "handspan" what are you measuring? Gloves are usually sized by the width of your palm across the knuckles with your fingers together. 7.5" seems pretty huge for a pair of gloves!

When you say "handspan" what are you measuring? Gloves are usually sized by the width of your palm across the knuckles with your fingers together. 7.5" seems pretty huge for a pair of gloves!

ohh i was measuring thumb to pinky stretched out

Just don't get the ones with fingers cut off, those end of finger shots are going to sting. Learn to live with full finger or just your trigger finger cut off to avoid the pain and suffering. I like my mechanix, been very happy with them they have been tough can flexible and I barely notice I am wearing them. But honestly if you have gloves to protect your hands and they are doing that job you don't need anything else.

• Supporters

£20 but my main problem is size will size small fit me?

Print out the attached file at 100% (no scaling) and put your hand on the guide. That'll tell you how big a pair of gloves you'll need (from Mechanix at least).

Their gloves range a bit in price but if you go with the Fast Fit ones they run about £15 on Military 1st http://www.military1st.co.uk/combat-gear-gloves/?catid=371657&cfSearch1=brand&cfvalue1=mechanix%20wear

Glove-Sizing-Guide-wScale.pdf

You need to find a shop and try some on, most gloves are sized for adults and even small mechanix gloves will be a bit big I'm guessing.

Alternatively. Just don't bother, it still hurts being shot in the hand with gloves, just a little bit less.

I got pinged on my index finger and came out in a big blood blister :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.