gas glock 18c advice

kerby91

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Howdy

I'm after getting a glock 18c as I love the looks and full auto, plus who doesn't like having a 50 round fully automatic pistol haha! My question comes as this

What's the best make to go for under 130 pound? That's not alot I know but its my sidearm budget

Thanks

You say it's not a lot but I don't know many over £130. Most are £100 anyway.

That said if you can stretch it by £10 then try and see if Airsoft Zone will get Tokyo Marui Glock 18s back in stock.

http://airsoftzone.co.uk/glock-18c-full-auto-pistol-gbb-tokyo-marui?filter_name=glock%2018

If you can afford it TM no doubt are the best. Best used with Abbey Ultra which AFAIK is slightly weaker than standard Green Gas / Propane.

WE Gen 4 Glocks are good (got a G17 myself) but £110 I think + at least £18 per mag (50 round ones idk the price) and ~£20+ for a WE NUPROL holster.

People say the nozzles break a lot but I think with good maintenance and not using full auto all the time it would be okay.

Have a look on here and Zero In for some second hand?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.