Best bbs?

jim765

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Found Blasters, Devils and BAW all pretty good tbh. Only ones banned at my local site are any glass or aluminium ones (eg Madbull target bbs).

Wait what, glass bb's?! Didn't even realise they existed, wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of that.

• Supporters

Wait what, glass bb's?! Didn't even realise they existed, wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of that.

They're for target shooting. There's a few "re-usable" types designed for target shooting or for zeroing your sights that are made out of ceramics and such. Cost a ridiculous amount of money but then they're not supposed to be used in skirmishes!

For most of my guns I run ASG Blaster Devil 0.25g for indoors and Fireball Biodegradble 0.25g for outdoors. Both seem fairly similar in terms of quality with the Fireball ones being significantly cheaper.

For my sniper rifle I have had a lot of success with Zeroone's 0.4g BBs. They have a bad rep for every other size they do, but I've never had any issues with this size. At £7.99 for 2000 rounds it's very cheap compared to other sniper ammo.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.