Airsoft storage!

Cheeky vimto

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all!

I've had a busy year this year. I bought my first house in May. Moving from a flat to a house my natural thought was 'more storage for airsoft stuff!'. As it was the spare bedroom was my dumping ground for my crap. The back garden was a mess so Ive cleaned it up, threw a decking down and I'm in the process of creating a man cave!

From this;

fACMsp.jpg

To this!;

ufYaKI.jpg

I've sorted the inside out by sectioning off an area for garden tools and the rest for airsoft stuff!

Rwjna3.jpg

9QPRKP.jpg

H5UT7w.jpg

I've only just started with the inside of the cupboard. I'm wondering if anyone else has a similar set up, and if so what does it look like?

• Supporters

Nice. If you can get power to the shed it might be worth running a small space heater to keep it all dry. Damp will make all your kit smell like...well like a garden shed.

Nice. If you can get power to the shed it might be worth running a small space heater to keep it all dry. Damp will make all your kit smell like...well like a garden shed.

Sorted that. It's insulated and tanked the inside with a plastic wrap so any leaks wouldn't get anything wet. When the heater is on it stays warm for ages :)

9V6Via.jpg

lsl3k5.jpg

• Supporters

Good skills that man! Now all you need is a beer fridge! :)

Good skills that man! Now all you need is a beer fridge! :)

Thanks man! Took me ages. Not sure if you noticed but the walls are all old pallets. Took me ages stripping them apart. I'm getting a kitchen counter top at the end of the month to make a desk between the two cupboards so I can strip my gun and leave it knowing bits won't wander off :)

Overall it's only really cost me about £250, Excluding the cost of the decking.

My dad got me the shed for xmas which was about £600, I put £100 towards that.

£80 for insulation

Plastic membrane was free from work

Pallets were free from work

£45 for 1"x1" planks

£20 for sockets

Wiring, comsumer unit, MCBs, light switch all came from work.

I should have a nice little workshop out there once it's finished. Can't wait, I've put actual airsofting on hold for the last 3 months whilst this project is going on. Thanks for the kind words!

• Supporters

My stuff is all in the garage in a shed thing I built

IMAG0395.jpg

The stuff that doesn't fit is in gun boxes and a gorilla box in front

IMAG0392.jpg

It's a bit of a mess at the moment, and I could do with some more space to keep stuff in but it's something I'll get round to later in the year.

How are you thinking storage wise for all your airsoft gun, Wall mounted or shelving it out?

I was thinking of mounting them on the door with a little lip shelf on the bottom of the door and a bit of bungee cord at the top. Good idea?

What law have i broken?

None. It would just take a lot of explaining if they decided to raid you. It's a "for instance".

None. It would just take a lot of explaining if they decided to raid you. It's a "for instance".

Not really. It's just a cupboard full of toys which I have a site membership card to prove I play with. I don't shoot them in the garden (mainly because I hate BBs being everywhere) so no reason for neighbours to complain.

Not really. It's just a cupboard full of toys which I have a site membership card to prove I play with. I don't shoot them in the garden (mainly because I hate BBs being everywhere) so no reason for neighbours to complain.

You could use bio bb's?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.