break in at trojan airsoft (catch the feckers)

n1ckh

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

On facebook, trojan airsoft has posted a statement that they were burgled qiuet badly last night (13/01) the police are reviewing any CCTV in the area

Loads of items were stolen including some custom rifles and possibly some customers weapons

Trojan has requested to contact them if anything comes up for sale anywhere, look out for any words containing "selling for a friend" or such like as they may not be legitimate

Nick

I was about to put this up, some of the guns stolen are very unique and identifiable.

As much as it sadens me i must inform you that Trojans shop was broken into last night and robbed in a very serious way. the following items have been stolen so if you here of them or see them please contact me direct and inform the site owner of the site you see them.
1x we colt 1911
1x we custom nighthawk in silver with custom trojan grips and engraved with demoralizer on the slide
2x mad max shot guns 1 standard and 1 with stripped back metal and wood
1x kwa mp7
1x we tan nighthawk
1x g&g 4inch revolver
1x g&g 8inch revolver
1x kwa glock 23
assorted pyro all enola gaye
assorted gloves of varying styles but mostly mechanix
assorted tac torches
1x rare tanaka arms colt 45 single shot revolver
1x dessert eagle black with no mag release
1x silver baby high cappa 3.8
swat vtg black serial code is 013
1x we bulldog with 3 mags
7x madbull shotgun shells
12x assorted we lipo batterys in boxes
2x we 1911 mags in boxes
a brown mortar shell military tin
a dynatecs bfg
1x we px4 with retention holster
1x blank firing colt 1911 with wood grips
400 fiochi blank shells
4x a&k bb grenades
1x peq box black with red laser
An acer laptop, grey and black with scratchs on top cover
an apple ipad mini with black hard case
a cannonn dslr camera brand new
a nikon digi camera in red
a swann dvlr drive for cctv
there was more stolen but the police recovered a bag with some rifles in that had been stashed and dumped. Sadly the theifs trashed the shop to degree and also destroyed the office. if you have any information regards to this please call crime stoppers or stockport police quoting the following refernce number
REF - 006595N/15
many thanks
ben franklin

Its a shame because his site is getting better every time i have been and he seems a genuinely nice guy who loves the game.

Nickh any change you can change the title to include break in or robbery or something to grab peoples attention?

I noticed that aswell monkey, not going to be easy to shift all that

I've never been there but have used his eBay shop and can't fault the guy, let's hope CCTV will come up trumps for him and they catch the feckers

SPREAD IT FAR AND WIDE PLEASE GUYS

title changed mate

Me to Andy

The b******s should be strung up by there toes, not just burgled but trashed the place aswell

Damn. That's my local site. Shop had just been remodeled too with a different counter and such. Will keep an eye out for local sales of stuff since it is near me. Also shared it with my friends list on Facebook, most of whom are in Stockport, so plenty of eyes on the lookout in the town where the robbery took place.

Thanks for this guys

So you know them fairly well then chock, I reckon they cased the shop as there's some specific weaponry they took

Its good to hear its being spread around straffham, fair play to everyone spreading the word

Yup, just been talking about this, and my ex missus said something interesting: 'I didn't even know there was a shop there'. Which is a good point, because the entrance to Trojan is basically concealed around a corner from the entrance gate to the mill site, so there is little chance that Joe Bloggs would know there was a retail site there at all without having entered the shop itself at some point. Thus I suspect it pretty much has to be someone who's been there, and if I had to guess, I'd go for it being a disgruntled ex-employee either having done it, or having mentioned it to someone, who has then done it.

Ben (Trojan's boss) is a really sound bloke, but as is often the case with people who are decent, that does not mean they are a soft touch, and I certainly would not like to be on the wrong side of him. I'm willing to bet that he could pull in a few 'favours' lol. It's worth noting too, that there are quite a few Police guys who go to Trojan to skirmish, so they're going to be on the lookout too. Not a betting man myself, but I'd put money on the perpetrators being caught.

For the coppers, its a good training aid for them, 'shoot not to kill'

As the posters during WW2 said ' the walls have ears'

I wouldn't be surprised its an ex employee or someone they know

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.