TaiwanGun - any good?

ronin677

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys

so I'm thinking of ordering this CM.048 from Taiwangun.com

http://www.taiwangun.com/en/cm-048s?from=listing&campaign-id=19

Does anyone know if these guys are ok and is the CM.048 any good?

Also where are these guys located? I'm in the UK and wondering if I'd have to pay import duty on this RIF

btw I do have defence

cheers

Jon

I just ordered form then come to £85 including p&p I got the well mb01 will let you know if there is in port charges or anothing else when it comes on Tuesday

• Supporters

They're not too bad but you are at the mercy of customs.

7 days, including a weekend generally, if you order Sat / Sunday it should arrive Friday.

In comparison gunfire only takes 4 days excluding weekend, they are closer to Germany and only take 1 day to leave Poland as opposed to two days coming across Poland from taiwangun.

[ETA] although gunfire did sit on my order for 3 days and still sent the wrong sized lid.

It amazes me that airsoft world will charge £10 to UPS a gun, yet for £11.50 UPS will shop it all the way from Poland.

• Supporters

TaiwanGun "used" to be brilliant

my first orders at Gunfire & TaiwanGun - TaiwanGun arrived much quicker as GF was doing a stock check/new warehouse last year

However - as of August last year TW or TWG no longer offered free shipping unless you spent 300 Euros

OK not a big deal but from about November have noticed stuff I was looking at in my basket slowly creeping up & up

The last pi$$ take was about a week/10 days ago when I saw something on my wishlist/basket jump 165 to 180 Euro ffs !!!!

yet they had the nerve to go on about a -15% reduction bollox

How the heck does a 10% increase amount to a 15% reduction - even though they had 16% reduction on most of there prices for ages ???

Don't get me wrong - Gunfire are not perfect either but had a problem with GF (bound to coz haven't bought from TWG since Sept)

Gunfire tried to resolve but refunded me without fuss in full very very quickly

Gunfire is probably a victim of its own success - stuff flies out of stock very quickly damn it, but still offer free ship on 69 Euro orders

Dunno why TWG have done this crafty price increase on top of recent shipping policy change, plus no longer doing loyalty points since early last year

Free spring change - think they failed to carry this out for a member on here and GF now offer this too.

I still check TWG but seems like they can't quite offer the value for money or compete so closely with GF which is a real shame

not 8itching (well not too much), but just speaking as I find - TWG are still ok but just not as good as they used to be

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.