New player from Essex

Tad

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey all,

Name : Tad

Site : Skirmish Billericay

About me:

Long time Paintballer, turned Airsoft in Oct 2013.

Unfortunately, due to some physical trauma I was unable to play in 2k14, so I'm looking to kick it back up this year!

Gear:

Custom made M4 (As in, I fully built this thing from parts). Cost just over £200 and Chronoed at 325+-3.

WE (Not a Glock) 18 (This is two tone, since I bought it for my first game)

Tan Molle with Kidney, Mag and dump pouches.

Half mesh face mask

Swisseye Raptor range glasses

Full DPM outfit.

I've since sold my 2 tone M4, all for the money on parts for this!

For the close future, I'm looking to purchase :

MedCap Stanags

A couple of G18 mags

Possibly a M40a5 replica / some variant of the bolt action family.

post-10725-0-94378000-1421169694_thumb.jpg

post-10725-0-60054800-1421169695_thumb.jpg

post-10725-0-00138700-1421169696_thumb.jpg

Welcome man,

I play at Bilericay too

Haven't played since Nov 13, However I will be back on the 25th for the Pro day. Bringing some family for an occasion some reason. :D

They expanded at all since then?

Haven't played since Nov 13, However I will be back on the 25th for the Pro day. Bringing some family for an occasion some reason. :D

They expanded at all since then?

I have been playing there for, I guess 7 months. So not too long in the grand scheme.

Since I have been there it hasnt changed at all, however they are building a road up to the air-soft site, I guess to alleviate that horrible mud hill.

I have been playing there for, I guess 7 months. So not too long in the grand scheme.

Since I have been there it hasnt changed at all, however they are building a road up to the air-soft site, I guess to alleviate that horrible mud hill.

My god that hill is horrible, although it means they got the planning permission then!

Finally can Take my Motorbike up on a weekend, is it all dirt road to the entrance still?

Welcome to the forums. Yet another billericay player here. Quite a bit has changed over 2014 id say, the cqb area mainly but also smaller things that you barely notice

What happened to the CQB area?

It still a mini maze right?

What happened to the CQB area?

It still a mini maze right?

it still is the maze but a bit more unpredictable. They have been adding more bits to the middle and making the walls higher as well as filling in the gaps in the walls so you can't see anyone else.

it still is the maze but a bit more unpredictable. They have been adding more bits to the middle and making the walls higher as well as filling in the gaps in the walls so you can't see anyone else.

So no more 16 year old sticking their guns through the walls?

I have no problem with this, not sure on the height tho, they were already 2m high and the marshals used to walk along them to watch the skirmish.

All this talk of the site its making me twitch...

Well I'm 15 lol.

Yeah, it stops people from shooting and looking through and over the walls as it just gave away positions and everybody knew where the people in there were before entering the room

Meant nothing by the age, merely the last time i played we had that exact problem with that person.

Do you play on the Pro days?

I think the CQB needs work still, im not exactly tall im 5,8 but I can see over the wall lol.

How have they increased the height?

Also, that CQB area is great for getting used to running whilst crouched. You shouldn't be looking over it anyway since they tell you not to shoot over it.

Meant nothing by the age, merely the last time i played we had that exact problem with that person.

Do you play on the Pro days?

That's fine, they have removed the gaps to stop that from happening which is better now. I play when I can mainly, I have found not much difference between the two, just the amount of rentals that are there.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.