My Kydex Project. First Attempt.

Qlimax

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

So I have decided to try my own Kydex project and have jumped in head first making the harder one which is the torched holster and for my first attempt I am reasonably happy with it.

Obviously its not finished still need to shape and smooth and channel the torch part but the retention is spot on. There's a slight rattle with the holster but overall it holds it as I wanted it to.

20150112_165612_zps3otk8pky.jpg

20150112_165623_zpsdmorcx64.jpg

http://youtu.be/6S-lk5n6dS8

• Supporters

Nice work mate. If you are offering as a service in the future might be interested in getting a light bearing (specifically Nextorch WL10) one done for my WE Glock 17 :)

Possibly something I am looking at doing. Need to fine tune it a little bit to make sure it perfect. Will be doing a few more and adding pics to this thread once they have been done

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.