ASG franchi sas12 shorty

ikarma70

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

All the tri-shot shotguns are the same, will be made by the same factory and rebranded by DE / ASG / GFC etc. They're good.

Other than that, there's just the TMs which are skirmishable shotguns - but their spring tri-shots are old and rare (not worth the money) Or there are the gas M870s which are ~ £300.

Give me a stock every day of the week! they are very front heavy and without a stock feel quite unnatural to hold on target. The way you would intuitively hold one means you will shoot the floor for anyone less than 2m away from you.

With a stock you hold it much higher and much more balanced as they have a fairly hefty counter weight attached. which in turn means you can actually accurately aim it rather than just point and click in someones general direction. (and inevitably miss them)

If you want to make the stocked version shorter for small corridors and room entry, simply shoulder it and drop the gun down under your armpit and draw the pistol grip up against your nipple, the gun is now the length of the shorty, but is still in a braced and (relatively) aimed.

I really like playing with my DE M65a, its a completely different set of tactics to running an aeg, and takes more aiming, more patience and you need to count your shots, but its very rewarding. I will out range some AEGs and in static target ranges its as accurate as all but the top guns.

Airsoft world have it for £50 +£9 UPS delivery + Shells. http://www.airsoftworld.net/ay-m3-ris-tri-shot-tactical-stock-airsoft-shotgun.html

Taiwan gun in Poland has it for £30 + £10.50 UPS. http://www.taiwangun.com/en/replica-of-m56c-ee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.