TM MEU

jim765

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've had my eye on this pistol for a while but wanted to know a few things

Is it plastic ?

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?products_id=4325

http://www.proairsoftsupplies.co.uk/acatalog/meu_pistol.html

Are those pistols different the second one looks better to me or is that just pic quality are the colours different?

Is the gun ach a good gun?

Are there any other uk retailers where I can get this gun

• Supporters

Yes its plastic, pictures are the same, just different tirggers- not sure which one it'll come with though.

Yes its a good gun, although the mags are small so don't have the gas capacity of other pistols so might struggle to empty the mag when its a bit cold

Same gun and yes its plastic slide (and frame afaik) with some metal parts.

Its Marui so will be very good quality, reliable, and excellent accuracy. The plastic slide will give fast cycle time and better cold weather operation than a metal slide, so its advantages outweigh the nicer feel of a metal one to be honest. Metal upgraded slides are probably available anyway if you can't live with it.

The only slight disadvantage is the magazines (1911 type) are narrow so don't hold as much gas as say a Glock or M9 and some have found it won't empty a full mag in cold weather. I have the standard Marui 1911 and its my go to pistol.

You won't go wrong with a Marui pistol.

I have had my 1911 not empty a full mag on a very cold (almost freezing) day yes. But I think any other make except possibly a CO2 powered one would have been worse in fairness.

I have a TM M9 which is great, their Glocks, Hi-capas, Sigs, 1911's and derivatives are all popular along with newer ones like the H&K 45.

• Supporters

My TM MEU has always emptied ok but doesn't always lock back the slide. It's for sale if you're interested...

Yes its plastic, pictures are the same, just different tirggers- not sure which one it'll come with though.

Don't know if it's just my eyes but I think Zeroone may have just cocked up and Photoshopped the trigger off by accident. I can't see one lol.

• Supporters

yes but in your post you say that you are not prepared to two tone and i am under 18 so my parents have no defence even though i am a regular skirmisher

Ah but you never mentioned any of that before...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.