New player from Essex

Xander

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey all,

Been playing Airsoft for about a year now, thought it about time to join a forum and get connected. First time at my local field and i though it was good, got to know some guys and I've fallen in love with the sport. So far my loadout it based for protection (BB on bare skin in CQB is NOT nice). First gun was my G36C, compact easy to use highly upgradeable a very convenient for my setup.

My main pride and joy is my head gear. Fast helmet with facemask attacked to the side clips and goggles underneath for a supreme fit. All my gear is tried and tested for Airsoft and I think I've found a decent setup.

As for my baby (G36C) she's an Umarex with some upgrades, inner barrel, motor and M4 mag adapter for the Mid-Cap master race.

Looking forward to getting to know you guys!

Its the only site I have been to thus far, It seems good to me. The marshals make some interesting missions. the day is usually quite varied and objective based. Its quite a big area so I tend to spend most of the day walking from point A to B. There is a nice little shop, its a bit expensive but not too bad.

Welcome!

Not trying to derail here but is billericay a good site? One of my workmates goes there occasionally with a group and he's asked if I'll come along as well at some point.

Its the only site I have been to thus far, It seems good to me. The marshals make some interesting missions. the day is usually quite varied and objective based. Its quite a big area so I tend to spend most of the day walking from point A to B. There is a nice little shop, its a bit expensive but not too bad.

'll be @ Billiracy this Sunday. look for the dude in the Ghillie suit

Same as josh, I haven't been anywhere else but from reading about other sites, its good and cheap (£17 first time £15 after that)

Welcome!

Not trying to derail here but is billericay a good site? One of my workmates goes there occasionally with a group and he's asked if I'll come along as well at some point.

Same as josh, I haven't been anywhere else but from reading about other sites, its good and cheap (£17 first time £15 after that)

It is the only site I have been to during my time in the sport. I started off renting guns from them, very nice about it all. good customer service and they seem to know what the're talking about.

They do two types of days Pro-am and Bootcamp:

Bootcamp is based towards newer players, they start by day playing a game with all the new players. They take you to the Village section (at least they did with me) and give you an in-depth overview of Airsoft and how to play safely as well as teaching you about the honor system.

There are still a lot a regulars that show up on Bootcamp, I try to help them out whenever I can.

They also hold a raffle on some Bootcamp days( not too sure, correct if wrong) 1st prize is a pistol, 2nd is some form of optic and 3rd prize is some consumables such as BB's and grenades.

Pro-am for the more advanced player:

Don't have the pre-game newbie game get through safety briefing and then onto the first game. Always played on Hill 60 (the bunker by the starting area) after that they have a number of different games played in the CQB area and across different areas of the playing field. CTF, defend the base and some special games they make on the day.

The field is HUGE and they do provide maps on the area the are okay (not the best) but you get used to the field after a time (still don't know all the names of areas myself)

TLDR: Great field, friendly to new player and also suited for advanced players. IMOP, best Skirmish site in Essex

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.