My Loadout

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Well folks, its nothing to impressive, but here is the first pics of my loadout. I have always liked the way that our old Canadian Forces Olive Drabs BDU's looked.

Our military has since converted to the Cadpat, unless you're enlisted in the Navy, then you are issued Navy gear, but our RCAF and Army folks are issued the "Relish Camo" aka Cadpat, which I think looks nice now that its grown on me, but that OD just looked great.

Anyway, here is my loadout, with a mix of Old School with New School, a nod to way we once were, mixed with a bit of today. Armed with Russian technology.

The vest I'm wearing is made by Parklands, its an LBV-88 and is in the Cadpat pattern. Lots of pockets for my SVD mags, and can fit some First Aid stuff, just in case.

I had been planning on using this vest for my sniper outfit, but I think I might just use it for a "Ground Pounder'' outfit, not quite sure yet.

Anyway, that is what I have so far. Wanted to pay tribute to our military old and new, the OD is to commemorate our military I grew up in 80s-90s, and Cadpat is a nod to our now military, while the SVD.....well..Its just awesome.

post-10677-0-87323700-1420694189_thumb.jpg

post-10677-0-06153500-1420694201_thumb.png

post-10677-0-19025700-1420694233_thumb.png

post-10677-0-67313500-1420694245_thumb.png

I am a big fan of a plainish OD loudout. Building one myself.

Looking good. However there is a thread dedicated to loadouts ;)

In airsoft lightweight loadouts work the best because you can run around like a speed demon as you don't have everything ever made (Includeing the cappuccino maker you got for christmas) strapped to your back. :D:lol: All you really need is ammo and water, but it is nice dressing up tacticool. After all, what we gonna spend all that disposable income on?

Loving the tactical facial hair. Always completes any loadout.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.