Brand new KJW 1911 expels all gas when fired

el5hag5hag

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just bought this gun and it arrived today. I have loaded it with BB's and green gas and fired it.

On firing, one BB is fired but all the gas is ejected out of the mag from the barrell of the gun.

I think the valve knocker is not leaving the mag, causing it to lose all of the gas. Unfortunately I don't know how to fix it.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Sending back is a last resort atm, would like to fix but contacted the seller, just waiting for a reply.

If its brand new it will probably need lubing up. Put some silicone oil between all the moving parts and see if that helps.

If that fails, then its definitely back to the shop with it

• Supporters

Hello,

I am the owner of the previuos post about the G17. While fixing it, I, of course, took it apart many times. Once, when I did, I left the recoil spring out, causing the same problem as you have. Have you disassembled it at all?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.