My (Soon to be!) woodland Loadout!

MZKaleem
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So basically, im not replicating anything famous! im not making my self fancy, it is a budget loadout!!!

so i will set it out like this:

(Enter category)

Product:(enter name)

Stats:(If any, entered)

and a yes for if i have the product, a no for if i am getting/need it

start off with Airsoft gun(s)

Product KWA G36c 2Gx

Stats:*310 fps consistent, with .2g

*2 tone

No, not yet

BDU's

Product:...BDU's?

Stats: cant think of it, except from size which i dont know OH and it is standard woodland

Yes EDIT i now have trousers

Tactical gear

Product:Viper Special Forces vest (Black)

Stats:3 mag pouches (can also be used as a grenade pouch, and pocket for bottle of bb's, as i have been informed) side pouch, utility pouch i think thats it

No, not yet, getting it same time as my gun, which i am paying for on the 30th Nov, he is sending out same day

Oh and also i would like to add, if anyone can sell me a G36c mid-cap/hi-cap for £13 or under it would be much appreciated ;)

Zakaria

Btw i dont think you guys were wondering, but if you were, yes i am Muslim, not Milsim...Muslim

Are you thinking about British DPMs? for the BDUs

uh yeah, the woodland ones, like standard plain ol' woodland

uh yeah, the woodland ones, like standard plain ol' woodland

*Standard "British" Woodland (Correction)

Sounds like you local surplus store is your best freind ATM :)

hehe, it is more of a local surplus "Stall" (it is at the market!) so it is cool, and i am getting my gun and vest tomorow, so make sure you subscribe to ELITEclan100 for the review and unboxing and loadout video and stuff :)

EDIT

Very light and comfortable with plenty for room for mags

btw matt! i cant see your picture, well i think you have a picture there, apart from the smiley :)

...£3-£5?! lucky lil dude! hehe joking but you have saved about £30 + :P haha it seems good to know that your getting somthing waay cheaper than its retail price, my G36c is brand new £245 at Airsoft World, but, i am getting one 2nd hand but it is only £160!!! so yeah :D

-Zak

i actually didn't know the retail price until i went to look for a picture to show you :P

haha thats cool :)

Archived