glock 18c

n1ckh

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've got the CYMA glock 18c aep and I'm wondering what other glock slides will fit ??

I want to do away with the fire selector as I dont use auto but dont want to buy a semi only glock either

Nick

I've got the CYMA glock 18c aep and I'm wondering what other glock slides will fit ??

probably the TM it cloned^^

..if it was me I'd try to mod it. just remember, you'll need the auto if the gearbox would lock.

Cheers guys

Modify it is then

• Supporters

Most sites have a blanket ban on any CO2 weapon regardless of it's FPS.

where did you get that little nugget of info from? I've been to well over 20 sites around the UK and have only ever encountered one site with a blanket ban on CO2 (spartan airsoft near bristol)

• Supporters

Ok so why no co2 gbb and whats cracked p d about . If passes usa standards with there clame culture . What gives ?

A few select sites ban co2 as they refuse to believe people can lower the FPS of guns powered by it (which is done very easily, go figure). Some people take these exceptions as a suggestion that the majority of sites ban it which isn't true. Best check before use but generally, you'll be fine with it as long as it meets the fps limits.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.