HPA Tank cover?

MrCheesman94

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Hey guys and gals,

I have a polarstar and i was talking someone and he said about a cover thats made of Kevlar that isn't to expensive can anyone recommend a cover for the tank or tell me the name

Tippmann do a vest which will also carry a bottle. if you are after a kevlar bottle then afaik you will need a whole bottle rather than a sleeve

• Supporters

RAP4UK mate they sell loads of stuff and have since started selling Tippmann bits as well. I got my HPA pouch from them fits nicely now on the back of my DCS wouldn't even know it was there

what is your bottle made from? They are designed to hold 3000+ psi so even a close range 500fps plastic bb should not damage it mate

I used planet Eclipse tank covers for years, paintball but made of neoprene so keeps the tank a little warmer too. A Hpa tank doesn't need protection except from idiots. I've seen 2 tanks go boom in dramatic ways. One was due to a bad superman dive where he managed to snap the reg off and the tank shot off at speed. The netting caught it till it finished venting. The 2nd involved filling, prat had put oil on the fill nipped thread to fix a leak and then filled the tank. This was back when we still filled to 4500 psi. A bang followed by a 5 ft jet of flame and the tank buried at least a foot into the ground. So no bb's won't hurt it but make sure however you carry it it's secure.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.