Gaming in 2015

DX115FALCON

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Any body remmber birds of pray on the atari 500+.

Blimey....how old are you?!?!!

Nice Joe Pineapples avatar pic by the way :)

P1878 & Lozart

I also remember birds of prey on the Atari 500, I go as far back as the commodore 64 with both the separate and built in tape decks with the old stick style joystick that you stuck to the table, I used have the 1st gen gameboy and such

I dont really play computer games but want to have a go on C.O.D advanced warfare

Why would it be released on a handheld from 5, maybe even 10 now, years ago?

BF 2 (or a version of it) was released on PSP to showcase its power. Perhaps in 5 or 10 years a handheld will have the power to run the game or a stripped out version anyway

• Supporters

PSP Vita, is actually a pretty powerful piece of kit

It's also a pretty out of date piece of kit that won't run the latest games like Star Wars Battlefront. I know, I have one.

It's also a pretty out of date piece of kit that won't run the latest games like Star Wars Battlefront. I know, I have one.

PSP Vita 2? :P

• Supporters

PSP Vita 2? :P

You know what, I just realised he was mixing his names up there. I read PSP and assumed he meant the old handheld. If he means PS Vita (there's no such thing as the PSP Vita) then yes it is a powerful piece of kit (allegedly as powerful as a PS3). That doesn't however change the fact that Battlefront won't be ported for it.

• 6 months later...

fallout 4 was pre-ordered as soon as it was available. Then they announced the pip boy edition which I upgraded to as soon as I could. I am taking a week off to literally play fallout 4 and fit some sleep in sometimes. I would say I am looking forward to november 10th

Well jealous, I missed the Pip boy edition! I've preorded the club version with bobble head and the strategy book. Was gutted to not get the pip boy edition as I have the lunchbox edition of FO3.

I'm also looking foward to Assassins creed Syndicate. Unsure about Halo 5, hated the beta I played but then I'm a massive Halo fan so will probably end up buying it just because. Anyone else notice a complete move away from classic Halo controls for something more COD'esque ?

to be honest, I am wondering if I should buy a standard copy to play and pass on the pip boy edition to a more passionate follower of the series. For me it is a novelty item but it could be a valuable addition to a serious collector. It is not like I would actually use the phone holder anyway. Or wear the t shirt (I think I am getting that too)!

Hold onto it a while you'll make a f@ck load on eBay lol! For me it was more one of those "it's stupid but would be nice" sort of things I'd never be willing to part with the absurd sums some people will lol.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.