Gaming in 2015

DX115FALCON

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

^ Shitty title, sorry

Which games are you guys most looking forward to in 2015?

Personally, I can't wait for:

-Rainbow Six: Siege (if it does come out this year :/ )

-Dying Light

-Mortal Kombat X

-Halo 5

-Assassin's Creed :2015 (Now confirmed to be set in Victorian-era London)

-The Division

Finally, definitely my most anticipated game of the year

Batman: Arkham Knight

Im such a massive total war fan have been since the original Rome game back in 2005.

The "new" one Attila comes out in feb, to be honest its pretty much a big DLC to Rome2 but it looks alright will defiantly buy it.

Im not sure if its just me but the gaming industry seems to have come to a bit of a brick wall for me... every big games seems to either be a modern arcade FPS or a zombie game which both i find mind numbing.

Really wish a big company would make a good WW2 game, I have been playing a lot of Red Orchestra2 but.... idk there is something about that game that seems a bit unfinished.

I'm looking forward to see what the modding community does with GTA5 that recently was released for PC, if there are some aw some mods for it I might buy that...again.

Looking forward to when war thunder create navy battles, but I doubt that will even happen in 2015.

DLCs for PAYDAY 2

More DLCS for PAYDAY 2

PAYDAY 2 DLCs

Updates that bring more content to PAYDAY 2

PAYDAY 2 updates that bring more content

More PAYDAY 2 updates that bring more content

PAYDAY 2 content updates

Updates for PAYDAY 2

Moar gnu 4 PAYDAY 2

PAYDAY 2 iz lyf

More decent content for TF2. Valve have dropped the ball recently on it and the community isn't too impressed about it. Judging by how well the community has carried on since 2008/9 and how much it's grown, I think TF2's community has a lot of clout when it comes to dealing with Valve.

Also some changes to World of Tanks. There's supposed to be some big mechanics changes and an engine update next year.

Gotta go with the following at the moment:

- Fallout 4 (if it ever appears)

- Battlefield Hardline

- Dying Light

- The Witcher 3

- Star Wars Battlefront

- Halo 5

- Rainbow Six Siege

- The Division (Very high on the anticipation list!)

- Dead Island 2

COD WAW on yhe xbox one. If you belive the hype.

WAW was my favorite COD defiantly.

Unfortunately now every server is infested with hackers.

I really hope treyarch do return to a WW2 setting, with next gen graphics and a ridiculously huge budget im sure it would be a great game

Would dearly love to see World at War re-released, or Call of Duty going back to it's world war 2 roots. Knowing me if they did I'd be compelled to create a ww2 airsoft loadout haha

Definitely looking forward to The Division and BF: Hardline though.

• 2 weeks later...

Mad max is the game I've been waiting for since I got my xbox one. It's been a long wait :(

I forgot about fallout I loved new vegas that will be another game I will get if/when it comes out

• Supporters

Star wars:battlefront all the way. For the love of god please let it be worth the wait.

If the trailer is anything to go by then yes.....I MUST have that.

Wish there would be more ww2 games that involved dog fights and British troops. One with a great D-Day mission and North Africa missions. Also a World war 1 game would be great, with dogfights in the SÈ.5a and missions in Gallipoli and the Battle of Jutland.

Battlefeild hardline and....

Any more IL sturmovik games.

Rise of flight is the best WW1 dog-fighting sim ATM,

COD 1, 2 , 3 If I remember correctly have north Africa missions.

My favorite D-Day mission in a game is probably medal of honor front line.

Verdun is really the only FPS WW1 game out there right now, however its in alpha stage.

Most of the games I mentioned however are pretty old, except Verdun.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.