The 'What have you just got for Christmas' Thread

DX115FALCON

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

fat ... i got fat this xmas .... well fatter to be more correct :lol::lol:

i bought myself :-

TM desert eagle :wub:

COD Ghosts camera thingy :wub:

I did get some money, which i have just used to order me a Madbull DD rail for my G&G L85 ... the only issue is i had to order it from Wolf Armories ... who seem to be the only retailer in the UK who has stock of them (wish me luck :lol: )

• Supporters

15490562063_c164448809_m.jpg

Airsoft wise, Arc'teryx Talos trousers in grey to match the shirt I've had for a lil while and some good old Mechanix. Not tried the fastfit before so it'll be interesting to compare them to the original model, see how they perform. Not usually a fan of the look of camo gloves if I'm honest, but I just wanted a pair of these for some reason; they're made from some very nice feeling and flexible materials which is the main thing.

• Supporters

What sort of camo onesie, Zak?

• Supporters

Mate I have 2 Pandora shops within easy travel distance! There's talk of another one too! Problem I have with Pandora is that you spend £50 on a charm that is bloody tiny. The wife's natural reaction is "So what else you got me?". As a bloke we're so much easier, make sure it's got a big box (Fnar, Fnar)...

Every time we go to Orlando we go shopping. Every trip to zales in the Orlando mall has cost me at least $400. Be grateful for small mercies...

I got a spare set of P37 webbing. Plan is to have 1 set blanco'd KG3 green for British impressions and one set blanco'd khaki for Aussie impressions so as to look unblanco'd.

The Aussie set will then be undergoing some alterations at some point in order to create Owen gun pouches and add side pouches to a large pack.

I've had to buy it myself but this is my list -

2x molle pouch (triple and double pouches)

Rubber mag pulls

Flip up sights

Extra M4 and G36C mid caps

2x tight bore barrels for both M4's

Got a lovely metal S-Thunder grenade launcher with gas, an SHS Moscart and a Condor OD double '40 pouch. Very satisfying ''thunk!' when it fires :D

I want one of those but I can't moan ... I got a dboys aks74u and it's amazing for the price..... Treating myself is best!

I also got 4000 .2gr pro ball bb's.

• Supporters

And now i've got a high fever, shivering like a rabbit in a country butcher's, and horrendous phlegm. That's sort of more for my birthday than xmas, but i'm sure you can imagine that being born on 2nd Jan meant i usually got 1 lot of pressies for both, so i'm considering the toothache and fever as combined.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.