Stiff delta ring

JamieB
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

Just picked up a new king arms m4 (full metal). Trying to install the bettery today i'm having a nightmare with the delta ring - it seems way too stiff to allow me to hold it open and remove the handguard. Is this normal for a new aeg? Any ideas how i can ease it up a bit?

(fairly new to airsoft by the way..)

• Supporters
Hi,

Just picked up a new king arms m4 (full metal). Trying to install the bettery today i'm having a nightmare with the delta ring - it seems way too stiff to allow me to hold it open and remove the handguard. Is this normal for a new aeg? Any ideas how i can ease it up a bit?

(fairly new to airsoft by the way..)

VERY normal :) they tend to loosen up after you break your fingers getting it off.

Ha ha, wonderful! I'll persevere then... is it worth picking up a d ring tool to make things easier at the skirmish sites, or is it not really worth it?

Are you sure it ant a rear wired to the stock?

Yep, it's got a sliding (crane?) stock. Batteries definitely in the handguard. Might get a mate to help lend some brute strength..

number 2. No worries though, i've managed to get the handguard off and battery installed.. all working great. Guess it's just new and stiff (or maybe i just have girl-arms!). thanks ;)

Archived