First Gun Conundrum

grandwitch

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Yup, the moment you think your collection of shiny toys is nearing being complete, something else comes along; that's probably why my house looks like some kind of survivalist nutter's wet dream

Ideal number of guns = x+1 where x = current number of guns.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

Just thought I would feedback what I actually bought. I ended up buying a BO Combat LT595 CQB (M4) as after trying it decide I liked they way it felt and that it accepted all accessories and is easily upgraded. I also on whim bought a KJWORKS KP01-E2 (P226) as I liked the way it felt. A friend of mine gave me his old Osprey MK4 vest so I am going to have to buy a L85 in the future.

Thanks for your advice.

Daniel

• Supporters

Hello,

Just thought I would feedback what I actually bought. I ended up buying a

BO Combat LT595 CQB (M4) as after trying it decide I liked they way it felt and that it accepted all accessories and is easily upgraded. I also on whim bought a KJWORKS KP01-E2 (P226) as I liked the way it felt. A friend of mine gave me his old Osprey MK4 vest so I am going to have to buy a L85 in the future.

Thanks for your advice.

Daniel

So you weren't kidding when you said money wasn't an issue then! Nice choice.

• Supporters

£220? he's hardly remortgaged his house!

Must be thinking of a different gun then, all the BO stuff I've seen was more in the £700 range...

Just checked, I've only seen the BO Dynamics Proline stuff up until now. Didn't realise they did cheaper ones! My bad.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.