Custom MP5 torch & Strobe

Pyro

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Thanks PT :)

What about it ro you dind fugly Loz? I'm not too keen on the actual light, too blocky. But the grip is surprising comfortable to use. May do a version 2 with some 3D printed parts to improve asthetics in the future.

• Supporters

I'm not too keen on the actual light, too blocky.

That.

The grip button control thing is cool though and the whole thing is nicely executed but yeah....the light is just too blocky.

Ive got a heap of sketches for guns that have geometric shapes and features that a square light would work with but yea, round barrel, round sight, round grip, square light is a bit poop. Will find me some brighter, rounder LEDs and have a redesign.

pyro

Love how the switch is housed, but I agree with Lozart - the light itself doesn't look too great.

Well done on implementing it though. I wouldn't have the patience to put something like this together.

• Supporters

Impressive!

But yeah, the lamp is a pig. Round would be the obvious choice, but since you have the option to mill plastic, maybe something shaped like a slice through the handguards and barrel, but smaller, would go with the aesthetics even better.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.