H.K UMP 45

darkdv8av8

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

wat would every ones else opinions be on the h.k ump. 45 with 400 round maget made by umerex

You may be able to get the same gun cheaper if you get the S&T version. Umarex just re-brand other companies guns and this one was manufactured by S&T.

The g&g one is much better.

I can vouch for that! The UMG is definitely the best "out of the box" gun that I've used in CQB to date (IE- set the hop, clean the barrel and it will accurately hit at about 40m without any upgrades.)

Thanks for the tips guys going to keep my eyes open for one cheers

Thanks for the tips guys going to keep my eyes open for one cheers

No problem. I believe that Airsoft World have them in at the moment for about £230- (£240 if you need two tone)

Okay see I thought the umerex one was okay but will definitely look for other maker.see wanting it to last so ad rather pay the extra coin in order to get nicer machine if that makes sense.thanks for your help but which one is the better make thankyou

Thanks falcon just wat I'm looking for but I'm also thinking about new years sales so I wonder if I hold of a couple of weeks.until I buy it ya never know might get a better bargain also means I'll have 100 or so extra to buy spear. mags

I won a Double Eagle version a few years ago, clone of the G&G, never worked particularly well. Just replaced the gearbox shell (due to it breaking up) with a Classic Army one, most of the other internals having already been replaced, and swapped the weedy motor out. Also bought 2 extra G&G hi caps for it.
As a design the UMP must be just about the easiest AEG to work on, its just so simple to strip down.

• 2 weeks later...

Except for the high rd capacity in the G&G is it worth the additional £100 for a first airsoft weapon?

Not compared to the cheaper G&G Combat Machine range of products. All the rifles here under £200 are Combat Machine and would be a better bet.

If you don't like M4s, G&G make CM AKs and MP5s among others

I had a classic army ump as my first ever aeg. The Classic Army version is a clone of the g&g version.

Without doubt, one of the best guns I've owned and a great first gun. Not great for future upgrades as you have no aftermarket hop units and only 205mm or so barrel length to play with. However, when it was set up properly, it was brilliant.

If you are happy spending the extra on the G&G model, then go for it!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.