Teams question

Saber6-1

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Mods/Members - First of let me apologize if this post is misplaced, feel free to move if necessary

I looked at the teams area and saw all the different teams, but didn't see a specific thread pertaining to "Looking For" teams. I prefer team play and working with a group as opposed to solo "Rambo" style of play. Secondly, I run only an American load, so trying to keep with one cohesive look can prove daunting. So my question is, are there in teams looking for members that run American load outs?

As per some very smart advice, I am located in the Midlands (Northants area), but open to trying to get a well rounded fire team.

• Supporters

might help if you say North / South England -Wales Scotland Ireland etc....

we tried to get a annual get-together going but fell on its face

then we tried Southern Midlands Northern meet but that didn't get far either

but you may get a few possibles if peeps know where you play or travel to

no having a go just making quick observation that's all

alas my loadout is Scruffy London Pikey Car Dealer loadout

(jeans boots n black jacket with a dragged through hedge backwards look this season)

Midlands as in Dutch if I'm not mistaken sorry buy I'm UK but northeast UK if in fact u are UK kool pm me.see if we can work something out

Lol sitting duck can't be that bad mate I think I fell out a the tree be for I got pulled through the hedge bakward's . Lol

Midlands as in Dutch if I'm not mistaken sorry buy I'm UK but northeast UK if in fact u are UK kool pm me.see if we can work something out

The Midlands is, well, the middle of the UK lol . You're thinking of the Netherlands mate! ;)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.