Tac Light

darkdv8av8

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have just ordered a securitylng 400lm compact pistol tac light it is due tomorrow what is everyone else opinions on them I mean I'm training in dense foliage so a tac light will be put to good use especially on an evening with early nights and the old barns we use are pretty dark inside in places so will be really helpful I hoped any ways if yawl can just let me know what u think that would be very grateful

Is bit late after buying to be asking advice on if it is any good for how you want to use it surely? A light is a light, on night games where I play they are very useful but rubbish around dusk. You may find other team mates might get annoyed if you are shining torches around causing them to be silhouetted by your light. I very rarely use a torch even on night games as they destroy your natural night vision, only fit one for indicating when I am dead.

It is very difficult to understand a post with zero punctuation, if you struggle with how to format your words, you may find it easier to start a new line each time you pause for breath when proof reading your posts before submitting them.

Hey your opinion at end of day each to there own got nout good to say then say nothing at all.it's quite pathetic how yous are going on about punctuation. When you can clearly see I posted of my phone but any ways like said each to their own. Just for records three of my team run 240lm tl so siluets are not a problem also that's what pressure pads are for.

aye mate, which you asked for in the original post. Am not sure how we were supposed to be able to tell you posted from your phone though? My phone has a couple of extra buttons than yours I guess, like full stops and commas!

If you are all using lights then that is cool, my dislike for them in game is not reflection of how effective they can be. I have a pistol tac-light as well as a proper bright one on my AEG, I just don't use them even in pitch black while in game.

Also asking advice about if any body else has used that model.so don't qunite know where you got should asked first from because it clearly states.that I'm just curious about model and make

Now your on topic punctuation has nothing to do with it any normal person.would look past that but guess this group has to have hatter's.like every other.

Thanks again buddy appreciated sorry about the rant thumbs up.

no probs dude, sorry am guessing my post came across as negative. Hope someone is able to have input that has used the actual tac-light you have purchased.

• Supporters

A link to the item is customary when asking for opinions. Edited your title to comply with our policy on what it says on the tin. Punctuation may be going out of fashion, but it certainly makes reading posts easier. Many people will not criticise, they will just stop reading.

Nothing good to say: say nothing...? Here's a shit sandwich: like it or lump it. Back again? Here's another shit sandwich. Here's another shit sandwich. Here's an...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.