Landwarrior airsoft / Land Warrior / LWA

Erebus
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

They are ok - they screwed up my first RIF but I have still bought more stuff from them

(funny enough I got a slightly better deal elsewhere and $hit happens with all retailers)

Good site with good quality stuff on there

and do some good offers from time to time

deffo worth a look still

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone used their "Refer/Introduce a friend" loyalty scheme?

I've used LWA for some time now and just noticed their 10% scheme.
Referred a friend and etc. but can't see any discounts applied at the checkout for me or for him.

Do we have to make a purchase and they'll add 10% back as a store credit?
Any other way it works?

I've contacted LWA, but they have been cryptic at best with their answers.

• 3 months later...

Overall rating (1 - 10: 1

Would you deal with the trader again (Yes / No): no

Any other comments:trader faulsy advertised a product then refused to give a full refund as "they don't pay for postage". Matter had to be resolved through PayPal who fortunately backed me up on the matter and retrieved my money. As an added bonus the guy from land warrior airsoft was extremely rude and had no idea what he was talking about when it came to refunds and terms and conditions. Rant over :)

• Supporters

think you've posted this in the wrong area buddy. There's a section further up the forum for Retailer Feedback :) under Places to Buy

• 2 weeks later...

Exellent service. Ordered gun and two tone at 9am was deliverd the following afternoon!! Only bad thing was their website is cack on a smart phone and i couldnt pay through the checkout when loged into my account so had to log out to order. Will email in the next day or two and get my loyalty points added.

I didnt know that.

But. Emailed to see if my £15 disscount from spending over £300 can be added to my acount as their system wouldnt let me oay via paypal at time of purchase if logged in and they have said the system wont let them add it as its an auto discount??? Realy! Iv worked in retail near 10yrs ago and we could add it then to accounts so dont buy that atal!

Safe to say true to alot of reviews lwa customer service is s**t!! Wont buy anything else of them even if they are the only stock left!

Buy at your own risk. As the support is poor although delivery was fast!

• Supporters

you should of gained some e-funds in your account - you get a little bit of e-funds credit each time you buy

shame you dind't buy something smaller previously, reviewed it and get 5% discount off £300 = £15+ anyway

I got a £10 voucher but f*ck knows how I'm supposed to use it - even put £1,000+ in my basket but still said I haven't spent enough ???

Yes I have run ins with them, speak to anybody peeps have crap with zero one, airsoftworld - loads of places

I have still used them and got a few freebies from e-funds and used the 5% & 10% offer they had on valentines day

They are far from perfect - but still one of the better UK retailers - well in top 5 I'd say

• 2 weeks later...

I am ordering from Patrol Base or Milspec solutions now have used Land warrior for the past year they are ok if you want to but something off them. But twice I have had a problem with my rifle and twice I have posted on here and this forum has sorted it before them. I sent a message last Monday asking about a problem. It is still under warranty no reply after a week. In the last year I have spent over £1000 with them and that business will be going to another dealer this year really friendly and helpful in store but as for emails messaging a brick wall. I bet if I was to send a message asking to buy £1000 sniper rifles I would get a reply straight away. Customer service 1 star out of 5

I just ordered (Monday) a GR4 G26, 2x 3000 0.25g ASG and a 7.4 Lipo and it turned up today, there was a small thing wrong and they instantly said i could have 10%off or i could send it back so i suggested £20 into the loyalty system they have, which they accepted and gave to me instantly.

In total i would recommend this site to order stuff from, great people and great customer service

I like them and buy from them but for the love of god get your gun chrono'd somewhere else or on sight as they said my Sniper Rifle was hitting 490FPS on .20's and when we tested it on sight it was hitting 530FPS on .20's Thats 40fps Diffrence its way to big a marign to be a bad chrono from LWA

They messed up my first order with them and never offered to refund me for the postage to send it back or anything else to compensate me for the hassle.
I wont be using them again unless i really have to.
I'll stick with airsoft world. They've been great so far.

• 4 weeks later...

LWA, would never use them again.

Ordered a barrel advertising a barrel for my glock. It arrived quickly but it didn't fit. Turned out the barrel wasn't for my glock so I returned it. They wouldn't fully refund me even though they faulsy advertised the product. I had to go through PayPal to get a full refund. When I phoned them they were rude and unhelpful. I will never use them again.

• Supporters

I like them and buy from them but for the love of god get your gun chrono'd somewhere else or on sight as they said my Sniper Rifle was hitting 490FPS on .20's and when we tested it on sight it was hitting 530FPS on .20's Thats 40fps Diffrence its way to big a marign to be a bad chrono from LWA

My gun chronoed at what they said it did on the sheet that came with the gun at multiple sites. I've seen site chronos say my HK416 is getting on for 350 FPS which clearly it isn't as i've had it a long time and it's on a stock spring.

• 1 month later...
  • Supporters

My gun chronoed at what they said it did on the sheet that came with the gun at multiple sites. I've seen site chronos say my HK416 is getting on for 350 FPS which clearly it isn't as i've had it a long time and it's on a stock spring.

Really?

Like another said their Chrono's are terrible!

I bought a G&G TR4-18 (essentially G&Gs HK 416) they stated that they used ASG Blaster .20g BBs and an Madbull Chrono and that the gun was shooting 345FPS according to the signed certificate in the box when i got it.

So to test it i used ASG Blaster .20g BBs and an XCoretech X3200 chrono (same as both Dragon Lair and Billericay use) and it was reporting 375FPS, a whole 30FPS more. To make doublely sure i drove to Airsoft Zone the next day and had them Chrono it on their X3200, guess what exactly the same!

So because of that i had to tech the gun and now it shoots a very reliable 330FPS shot for shot :)

That said i am planning to buy another gun from them but could not give a toss what the FPS is as it will be PolarStarred :D

• 2 months later...

Had a problem last month with my trigger braking it was firing full auto on semi drove up there to drop it off I was surprised the next day parcel arrived with the gun fixed (it was within its warranty) but since they have fixed it the charging handle only goes back a inch and the flap does not open unless you pull it open so contacted them and they said bring it in and they will sort it. So traveled up to Landwarrior which I live in Sunderland which is between 2 and a half to 3 hours trip so up to a 6 hour round trip showed them the rifle only to be told there is nothing wrong with the rifle tried telling them there is all I was getting told is there tech has said there is nothing wrong. Also my friends and one of the sites I go to have said that is not right So speaking to Alan there at the moment who is dealing with it but have to send them a video but each time I am going up there it is costing me £40 in diesel. I know people will say just post it but not keen on posting RIF. At the moment people me disagree but I got better customer service from JBBG when I placed a order for a sniper rifle.

• 1 month later...

Posted my fualty acog off to them over a month ago. They didnt bother to let me know they had it (glad i sent it tracked) they then told me it wasnt fualty atal and they will send it back...........still no acog?! Absolutley shit company! Fast enough to take money couldnt care less with fualty products. Will be onto trading standards next.

• 4 weeks later...

Bought some (reading) magazines and a sling off of them on Black Friday. All had arrived by Monday, and was emailed advising about an OOS item within an hour of ordering.

Would be happy to buy from them again.

• Supporters

They are good - just wish they would stop emailing me tempting vouchers that don't bloody work !!!!

1Bc69yl.jpg

Yeah well when I return to my basket with my previous stuff in there - no friggin' discount is there :(

best voucher yet was one that said I ain't spent enough - add more, nope

ffs I put a grand in my basket and still not spent enough !!!!

look I like toy guns but even I gotta draw the line somewhere chaps

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

anyone having problems with LWA's site? for some reason whenever i click airsoft rifles it only shows 7 rifles, not sure why. all the departments are there and if you click them individually, but i always liked how their website was laid out but not sure why this is happening, checked if i have any "special selections" which i don't. anyone else having this problem?

anyone having problems with LWA's site? for some reason whenever i click airsoft rifles it only shows 7 rifles, not sure why. all the departments are there and if you click them individually, but i always liked how their website was laid out but not sure why this is happening, checked if i have any "special selections" which i don't. anyone else having this problem?

If you go into the sub menu called electric rifles it shows all

I think something isn't right though

• 5 months later...

They are good - just wish they would stop emailing me tempting vouchers that don't bloody work !!!!

1Bc69yl.jpg

Yeah well when I return to my basket with my previous stuff in there - no friggin' discount is there :(

Ah man duck, I emailed them about this and got that discount - after that it stopped appearing ... I think they didnt know their server was doing this. :D

Archived