Landwarrior airsoft / Land Warrior / LWA

Erebus
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Around March this year I ordered a TRMR in an order totalling £155. LWA sent the wrong colour. When I contacted them about this and they sent out a replacement in the correct colour very quickly - I did indicated that if I couldn't have the colour I needed by the weekend, I would have asked for a refund. It arrived within 48 hrs, and at that point I had two TRMR in my hand. I sent the original back by prepaid UPS label they sent. I applaud their trust be their customers.

Unmatched customer service for sure, and the only airsoft company which has actually stood by their price match policy (unlike others which argued with me and lost £100s in custom).

Furthermore, they are sometimes willing to dispatch to non ukara addresses when the address on the debit/credit card matches instead.

Would absolutely use again if they ever get stock I could use again.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went into LW today and I have to say it was a very good experience. The show room is stocked to the nines, the bloke had to go out the back several times to get things I wanted as I'd jotted down a list off the website. He didn't complain once, even to get one item which I thought was great. Service was friendly, they were engaging, had a great chat, got some awesome advice and the two I saw there seemed to be really nice blokes. The website sales change all the time so some of the items I wanted had gone up slightly but that isn't their fault, I just wasn't expecting that. I told them their site is closest to me but I probably wouldn't be able to go because the public transport (I am new to Scotland) doesn't really go near there, it would be at least three buses plus half hour hump in for me with the gear which I don't mind doing occasionally if needed but not every game day. Turns out they have a shuttle bus which they collect people from their store front for a couple quid so that is great, will definitely be going to their site now!

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a shotgun from them a and it was faulty out the box so I returned it and the paid shipping.

The reimplement was also faulty out the box and I had to pay shipping cost this time.

I never got a refund for the original shipping cost or the return cost :)

Never use them again.

• 1 year later...

Bought a TAG round starter kit from these guys last week, it arrived on Monday (should have arrived Friday but that was entirely UPS’ fault). 

Communication was good throughout the process.

Noticed last night on the invoice that a can of gas was listed (freebie) but wasn’t in the package. Dropped them an email just expecting maybe an apology or perhaps they’d run out. 

Recieved an email this morning apologising and said they would sort it. Got a text from DPD about an hour later saying land warrior delivery due tomorrow! 

Top quality company in my eyes and will be using them again. Dealing with issues promptly when they do arise is what sets companies apart from the rest in my opinion and they nailed it! 

Being new to the sport , I like to have a look around on line at the toys & accessories

Land Warrior's store is local to me (well a 20 minute drive)

Great stock and a nice place to visit, always folk in as well

Have only read good things about them

• Head Moderator

@E21A please use the search facility before creating a duplicate topic.  Much easier to have all posts about the same shop in one place, even if an older topic.

• Head Moderator
19 minutes ago, E21A said:

@Jedi_Master I did, couldn’t find anything 

In the Places to Buy sub-forum use the search box.

Use a search term, i.e. land or warrior

From the drop down list, under Search In, select This forum

Results will be displayed

33 minutes ago, Jedi_Master said:

In the Places to Buy sub-forum use the search box.

Use a search term, i.e. land or warrior

From the drop down list, under Search In, select This forum

Results will be displayed

Ah, I just did a general search of the forum ya see. 

• 5 weeks later...

Not sure if this is a standard thing, but log in, put everything you want in your basket and leave it for a few hours (or over night). 

You'll then get an email for free delivery. 

• Supporters
4 hours ago, Arwen said:

Not sure if this is a standard thing, but log in, put everything you want in your basket and leave it for a few hours (or over night). 

You'll then get an email for free delivery. 

Always rely on a porridge womble to find a way to get something for nothing ! 🤣🤣

(not that I’m complaining 😉) 👍

It actually works on loads of shops. I found out cause I'll chuck everything I want in my basket at lunch time, then wait until I get home to order it. By that time they usually send out an email to entice me to buy from them  :rolleyes:

The key is to make sure you have logged in so they know who to email. 

The trick worked. Purchased my first RIF and some accessories from there on Sunday night. Was told to make some changes by a friend on Monday morning at which point I phoned them up and made some changes including a deans connection and the whole order was then delivered Tuesday morning.

Great service and would highly recommend.

• 5 months later...

When I was looking at the Bo stf 12 shotgun , I found one cheaper on line than Land Warrior and used their “Price Match Guarantee”

waste of time........

”the other seller must be having a fire sale so we won’t compete” was the reply. 

not cricket when you guarantee a match

11 hours ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

When I was looking at the Bo stf 12 shotgun , I found one cheaper on line than Land Warrior and used their “Price Match Guarantee”

waste of time........

”the other seller must be having a fire sale so we won’t compete” was the reply. 

not cricket when you guarantee a match

The porridge womble prophecy strikes again! 

TBF, I'm not 100% that Price match guarantees apply to sales, that's something you'd have to look at the T&C for, I know my mum was bitch about it when I was 12 tho in tesco. 

• 2 months later...

Really happy with their services.

Another shop had not updated my UKARA ( they had the form for 6 months... ), LWA has done it really fast.

Shipping is quick. And one time they forgot a bit of my order ( sling swivel, no worries, anyone can make a mistake)  they replied the same day apologizing about that and saying they would ship it again.

10 out of 10

Archived