Landwarrior airsoft / Land Warrior / LWA

Erebus
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You also get a lollypop with your order :P

Aside from the fact I've been missing out on sweeties whenever I've placed my own orders ( :( ), they're excellent service.

They've also got pretty cheap prices on certain things, I've noticed somethings (like certain pistols) are about £30 cheaper on LW's site than other places.

• Supporters

Land Warrior are my favourite shop, I try and get everything from them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Used twice and always been very good service.

Only thing I would say is the site tabs are hard to navigate and find random things. Its very exact and sometimes your cant just come across those odd little top ups and bonus finds.

In my opinion anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Can't fault them, and they do stuff I can't seem to find elsewhere. Oh and no extortionate shipping charges like we get from some other retailers!

• 1 year later...

I notice they offer an 18-month warranty on the better quality (more expensive) rifles but a condition is that you have to use Blaster BB's in their guns. Anybody experience of this.

I can understand trying to stop people claiming on warranty after using cheap BB's but do they really insist on only one make - is that practical ?

Right you lot. Ive listened to you all saying nice things about Land Warrior and Ive ordered a rifle from them.

I normally order from PAS but their stock is awful at the moment, so Ive tried somewhere else.

Lets see if they are as good as you say.

Well, they delivered within 24 hours and all seems well.

Right you lot. Ive listened to you all saying nice things about Land Warrior and Ive ordered a rifle from them.

I normally order from PAS but their stock is awful at the moment, so Ive tried somewhere else.

Lets see if they are as good as you say.

Well, they delivered within 24 hours and all seems well.

Did you get a Lolly? Everyone else seems to but they didn't include one with my Sten :(

Hmm, wonder who ate all the lollies?

I guess when I want sweeties I will just have to order more Begadi stuff for the gummi bears :)

Have you read my Loadout too far thread?

http://www.airsoftarmoury.co.uk/acatalog/KA-MP40--1143.html King arms 110 round mags. They can be a bit dodgy but I managed to fix mine.

http://www.taiwangun.com/en/magazine-low-cap-50-kulek-to-mp007-agm 50 round mags.

Bear in mind 50 rounds equates to about 3-4 secs of burst fire with an 8.4v NiMH

Have you read my Loadout too far thread?

http://www.airsoftarmoury.co.uk/acatalog/KA-MP40--1143.html King arms 110 round mags. They can be a bit dodgy but I managed to fix mine.

http://www.taiwangun.com/en/magazine-low-cap-50-kulek-to-mp007-agm 50 round mags.

Bear in mind 50 rounds equates to about 3-4 secs of burst fire with an 8.4v NiMH

How did you fix them ? - I actually have to drive past Airsoftarmoury on Monday lunchtime so was thinking of diving in.

How did you fix them ? - I actually have to drive past Airsoftarmoury on Monday lunchtime so was thinking of diving in.

There are pictures in my 'A loadout too far thread' but basically I glued a tiny bit of plastic in front of the slider on the catch that holds the bb's in. The problem was that the catch is chisel shaped and stuck out too far so the bottom of the hop up was hitting it where it was horizontal, this meant the mags wouldn't go in.

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/19163-a-loadout-too-far/page-3

There are pictures in my 'A loadout too far thread' but basically I glued a tiny bit of plastic in front of the slider on the catch that holds the bb's in. The problem was that the catch is chisel shaped and stuck out too far so the bottom of the hop up was hitting it where it was horizontal, this meant the mags wouldn't go in.

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/19163-a-loadout-too-far/page-3

Cheers for that - even within my capabilities though I suspect there will be a lot of swearing and glue on fingers.

Cheers for that - even within my capabilities though I suspect there will be a lot of swearing and glue on fingers.

stick a speed loader into the mag and hold it in place with masking tape. Don't use glue thats too strong as you will inevitably get some on the wrong side and need to break the glue to get the catch moving again. I used the numbers from a bit of airfix sprue, cut them in half and used liquid poly cement. It's very fiddly.

You may however get lucky and have a good batch of mags.

• 2 months later...

Land Warrior are very good indeed. Can't say much about shipping and stuff, but their store in Edinburgh is brilliant.

• 2 months later...
  • Supporters

I just ordered (Monday) a GR4 G26, 2x 3000 0.25g ASG and a 7.4 Lipo and it turned up today, there was a small thing wrong and they instantly said i could have 10%off or i could send it back so i suggested £20 into the loyalty system they have, which they accepted and gave to me instantly.

In total i would recommend this site to order stuff from, great people and great customer service

Archived