TM MP5 & Walther PPK

Steelrain

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey all,

So I was hoping that some of you may be able to help me out and point me in the right direction....

I have an mp5 thats gotta be getting on to at least 15 years old now. It needs a battery and a foregrip but I cant remember what one?!

Do you also know if its any good?

Here are some pics...

post-10387-0-57866900-1416602114_thumb.jpg

post-10387-0-71244500-1416602115_thumb.jpg

post-10387-0-65895100-1416602116_thumb.jpg

post-10387-0-56575000-1416602117_thumb.jpg

post-10387-0-37728300-1416602118_thumb.jpg

post-10387-0-50034300-1416602119_thumb.jpg

I also have a C02 Walther ppk that needs a safety switch if anyone knows where to get one (old too)?

post-10387-0-98607400-1416602356_thumb.jpg

post-10387-0-42761200-1416602358_thumb.jpg

post-10387-0-50982600-1416602359_thumb.jpg

post-10387-0-47365200-1416602360_thumb.jpg

Thanks all in advance :)

• Supporters

arr a good old MP5K :D that's how mine used to look B) , they are a good gun, abit low on FPS (i only managed 250FPS on a SP100 spring!), but they do have a distinctive sound ... and i have not seen many on the field. (word of warning the standard box is only 6mm, so not the best for upgrades etc)

as for the battery if memory serves me correctly, you need a 8.4v 1300mah stick (don't be tempted by the 1600's ... they wont fit ... or they didn't when i bought one .... best to measure up to be sure though)

as for fore grip unless you can find a TM MP5K kruz fore grip, there isn't a lot of options, as if you fit the ris kit like i did you loose access to the battery-connector/hop adjuster area. and a standard MP5 forgrip is wayyy too long.

That said by looks of it you have also lost your fuse holder and the majority of the mini tamyia connector :(

When was the gun last serviced?

arr a good old MP5K :D that's how mine used to look B) , they are a good gun, abit low on FPS (i only managed 250FPS on a SP100 spring!), but they do have a distinctive sound ... and i have not seen many on the field. (word of warning the standard box is only 6mm, so not the best for upgrades etc)

as for the battery if memory serves me correctly, you need a 8.4v 1300mah stick (don't be tempted by the 1600's ... they wont fit ... or they didn't when i bought one .... best to measure up to be sure though)

as for fore grip unless you can find a TM MP5K kruz fore grip, there isn't a lot of options, as if you fit the ris kit like i did you loose access to the battery-connector/hop adjuster area. and a standard MP5 forgrip is wayyy too long.

That said by looks of it you have also lost your fuse holder and the majority of the mini tamyia connector :(

When was the gun last serviced?

Nice some great info cheers! I'll have a measure up then search on the interweb unless someone around here has a dusty one kicking around.

I thought there was a few bits missing hence all the pics....

as for servicing, originally it was a friends and it went around the village like a wh**e and I finally I ended up with it in the state its in so probably never lol :P

Can you point me in the direction of parts for this please.

• Supporters

Nice some great info cheers! I'll have a measure up then search on the interweb unless someone around here has a dusty one kicking around.

I thought there was a few bits missing hence all the pics....

as for servicing, originally it was a friends and it went around the village like a wh**e and I finally I ended up with it in the state its in so probably never lol :P

Can you point me in the direction of parts for this please.

i upgraded mine as i had lost the standard battery.

have a read of my review/upgrade process .... might give you a few idea's >>>http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/15563-tokyo-marui-mp5k-kurz-aeg/

as for parts .... errrrr :unsure: it all depends upon what you would like to spend i am sorry to say.

that said i would advise a strip down as its pointless spending money, if the internals are on there way out etc :(

as a point of note, when i bought mine originally ... back in 1998, i think i paid £550 for it ... :wub:

The PPK is going to be tough to get parts for as PPK's are not easy to find.

The only place I ever see selling them is http://uk.redwolfairsoft.com/ they may be able to get spares?

It's made by Maruzen so is a great replica but not a fantastic airsoft gun. I doubt it has a hop up.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.