Back from the dead :)

kungfumonkey

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Well guys and girls been a dam long time since i posted here, due to being pushed out of airsoft by my now ex partner but glad to say im back in the game although back as a hire gunner due to the ex having sold all my gear and rif's when we split (including the clasic army m4 i won here through the supporters raffle) and now having to redo my ukara requirements.

So hows everyone been anyway?

Welcome back dude, your before my time aswell and I'm sorry your ex took you yo the cleaners :( I dont understand the mentality of people who do that

Welcome back dude. As above I'm newish. You'll be back on your feet in no time.

• Supporters

Welcome back, mate. Plenty of new stuff to drool over...

Cheers guys and yep allready spending most of my wages on this addiction. :P Oh and i agree Ian that new honeybadger M4 looks tastey thinking of doing a dmr build with a similar look in the new year once my pay rise hits and my ukaras sorted.

• Supporters

^^I held one at the weekend - not my cup'o'tea, but it is well balanced and light without feeling toylike.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.