Wannabe Airsofter, long time airgunner

Smudgerii

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi All,

Long time gun enthusiast who now wants to give Airsoft a try..

I'm looking to get a pistol for use at an indoor airgun range and my own enclosed garden and need advice on what is available. I would like something field strippable, reliable and above all fun to use, what can you recommend?

Had a ticket back in the good old days of legally held semi auto hand guns, god I miss those days.

I would have thought a CO2 powered airpistol would be better suited than an airsoft gun for use on a range unless you were going to build a high powered heavily modded race-gun!
If a race gun is what you are after though the 1911 Hi-Cappa is probs a good base to build from.

I would have thought a CO2 powered airpistol would be better suited than an airsoft gun for use on a range unless you were going to build a high powered heavily modded race-gun!

If a race gun is what you are after though the 1911 Hi-Cappa is probs a good base to build from.

thanks, had a few CO2 pellet pistols, and fancied something a little different. Wish I knew what a race gun was? I do like modding, done several HPA converted rifles

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.